Unlimited Friendship Essences?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Unlimited Friendship Essences?

• I may have found a way to get additional friendship essences. Apologies if this was already covered or debunked.

I use a ‘gaming’ facebook account. I was logging out from the game account to my personal facebook account and back again a number of times in one night. The next day, I received 25 or so friendship essences rather than the normal 5. My guess is that each time I switched accounts and went back into AB Epic, it duplicated my friendship essence requests.

So in theory, you could log out of the game account that you use for AB epic, login in and out of your personal account, log back in on your game account and open the game. This would duplicate and send another friendship essence request. Rinse and repeat for more.

I haven’t confirmed this but thought I would post here if anyone cared.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • abirds954
    @abirds954

That’s interesting. I’ve long since stopped needing Essence and I’ve got more than 500 accumulating but this will be helpful to anyone who hasn’t stockpiled.

Remember the friendship thread on here too!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@RPBThree — Interesting. Something similar may explain what’s going on with my friendship essence requests, although in my case I’m not deliberately logging out of FB. Sometimes I don’t think I’ve been logged out unintentionally, either. I’ve been able to request friendship essence more than once a day for the last few days. When I request it in the morning, it says my next request is available at midnight, but later in the day, I can request it again.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Unlimited Friendship Essences?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.