Unfair coliseum matchups

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Unfair coliseum matchups

• Crazy unfair point accumulation playing bots in coliseum. Played a bot. I had 296 FP and picked all spells. The bot had 247 FP, no spells. I striked on almost all levels. The bot ended up having 25 million + points vs my 12 million + points. How is that even possible!?!?!?!?!?! Rovio’s algorithyms are broken or they are just right to make the game blatantly unfair against players.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Yue
    @yue-zhang

Um… you need to develp your skill. Forgive my straight speakng.
    Your score is very low considering your flock power and using spell.

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Yue has a point. With that FP – plus spells – you should be getting consistently over 25 million. One of the things you need to be aware of is that spells often give you far less destruction than birds – i.e. fewer points and a lower score. So even if you “strike” with ME you might get a pretty poor score on a particular room.

NoLove007
    @nolove007

Apparently the “point” of my rant was completely missed by both of you. You should have saved your breath. I exceed 25 mil quite often since your so concerned. My point is that the game is cheating players on a consistent basis, especially when a player is close to completing win streaks and/or placing in top 3 positions. I guess it was lost on you that yes, I scored extremely low vs the bot scored normal….would you consider that questionable? I think so.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

As your title indicated, unfair match, yes, match is unfair, especially when a player lose the match. But when a player win with significant ahead of score, he/she doesn’t think that’s unfair. He/she thinks that’s because of his/her excellent skill.

The match is fair, as a long time player (2+ years), me, personal view.
    1st round, you match a lower flock power opponent, but possibly with excellent skill.
    2md round, you match a little bit higher FP than the first one.
    and that keep going until round 6 and 7.

round 6 you probably will face a low FP but with spells.
    round 7 you would face a plaer (or bot), similar FP as yours, plus lots of spells.
    Yes, they are all bots, in my opinion. In arena, there is no real time opponent. You fight with a “past-record” or created record played by either a real player or Rovio.

Those arrangement is based on that score that bot got, not the FP (I guess).

But as a real player like you and me, we might made mistakes during playing, this and that happened all the time. The bot won’t. They are set up a “fixed” score. No kidding, I met same bot in a consecutive streaks, and of course , same score.

So why I focus on your score. Because at your FP, you should score much higher. 12M is really not a good score, there might be lots of mis-choices you made. The bot simply show its final score to you. Sorry to repeat, 12 M is not a good score, even in a lala scenario, considering you bring in your spells.

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Suit yourself. If you just want to rant, why not yell into a bucket? If you actually want advice – as many of this forum do – you might want to change your approach. Sure, Rovio gives you harder and harder opponents, particularly if you keep winning. Nobody disputes that, and I would think nobody on this forum would be surprised by that. It actually just looks like your “strategy” of playing five spells against a weaker opponent back-fired, with levels where you get poor scores from ME and PI etc. If you play the Arena enough, you will come back to the same level at some point: try it again without spells and then with and watch how different your scores in the rooms are.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

A quick reference for you.. from Angry daily player page.
    3000+ daily players in this group.
    They create a “Skills Rank High Score” in arena to let player know how good they are.

Rank 1 is 139.01 (thousands) per flock power, and the lowest so far is 78.69.

With the data you provided, your score 12M and power level 296
    Your skill rank is 12M/296=40.05.

and your opponent’s skill rank is 25M/247=101, not particular high

That’s why I said, your score is very low. No offensive. Possibly you just got bad luck in that round, or wrong strategy you chose.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@nolove007 what levels, not Bird Power, are your birds, specifically Red? Whenever he levels up to the next rank, your spells’ levels secretly also go up in rank!

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@rowdypup

your point is wrong about spell level.
    Spell’s level depends on ALL birds power and is sticks to the LOWEST. Not red.

Gumpy5
    @whoawilbur

Yue, I agree to a point, but I am not always able to score to that level. I encounter many times in the 5,6 and 7th rounds where I am giver a very poor selection of birds, or encounter balloons that don’t pop with blue, stone that silver and Terrence bounce off, and almost indestructible pigs. Granted, that isn’t the normal, but does happen often enough. I normally score over 30M, with a high of 49M, but sometimes have a hard time getting to 15M, while lower level opponent easily reaches 30M. It seems like there must be either a hardness factor, or a luck factor that Rovio can set. This sometimes seems related to how recently I have spent money.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Unfair coliseum matchups

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.