Unfair Clan Matchups

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Unfair Clan Matchups

• In the last month or so, my clan – average flock power of 522 – is getting matched up against clans with players whose fp’s are 700, 800, 900, or even 1000!

We lose all clan battles because of this; these players are just too strong and take all/most of the top 10-15 spots.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I’d complain to Rovio, but I’m guessing it would be pointless.

Any suggestions?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Yue
    @yue-zhang

It depends on your recruiting strategy. You have not mentioned your clan total FP, as I know, it would be similar against opponent total clan FP.

sven-erik-zetterstrom
    @sven-erik-zetterstrom

As i see it, its worth to find clans in the Azure class to join, because you first of all get a minimum of cheaters (they advanced long time ago),  Yeah you dont get the biggest rewards, but at least you get okay rewards.

Low level clans are problematic, and from time to time inactive. Its better to find an active clan!

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

We are a very active diamond clan. Most of the time we get matched with similarly high FP opponents in the battles. But it happens again and again that in the opposing clan are some members who have a significantly higher FP than our strongest member. These players of course occupy the important top spots. Although we have a strong midfield, we can’t score against them and lose the fight. Unfortunately, this happens from time to time.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

This used to happen to us. You can try to recruit a high FP member, but we lost several of those because they turned out to be cheaters and got banned. The only other way is to create a lower average level flockpower in your clan; just add a few low accounts. It might help you.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Unfair Clan Matchups

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.