Ultimate Weapon Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Weapon Event

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 312 total)
  • Replies
  • Deszaras
    @deszaras

These token levels are getting more difficult if you don’t have insanely promoted bots. I’ve tried to be cautious with mine in case we’d have an event that uses only one bot I haven’t promoted in the squad. Somehow I got jumped out of the last 1000 token tier today which is a noticeable set back to stay on course if I want to get the accessories too. Since I’m about done with this game I may and jump the fence tomorrow and but him with most of my remaining gems. Yet, who knows how helpful the accessories are.
    Has anyone got him yet to give an opinion?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 2 – got in 21 runs, 17 natural and 4 from recharges.

Run #21 was Unicron, and it was a natural run. Didn’t need him at that point. Figures.

ED209
    @ed209

@emma-simpson, I used to have a original mega drive when I was a kid!

Those where the days of simple games and mobiles where for calls and texts only lol

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam SELL ME THAT PS4!!!! I WILL GLADLY BUY IT!!!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@emma-simpson I have a rusty old Atari 2600 lying in my home. Still get nostalgia while looking at that thing.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Lost a recharged run today because of an ad crash. Run started while the ad was still playing, and when I tried to fix it, the entire app went down.

JARSU!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@emma-simpson I will keep it no need to telling me that!

Also Sonic the Hedgehog has for iOS a full series of games plus and the original one.
    I might download it! Thank for remembering me this!

@datguygamer
    We are very far away to sell this PS4. Ι have placed some ads at second-hand devices sites here in my country to sell it there are some few that i might consider it to shell it to them.

Joel
    @joel687

Finally see the Trypticon bundle for $49.99 US dollars. Not going to buy, but it is nice to be able to ignore it…

Meh
    @mehh

The Trypticon bundle I was finally offered was for $79. I don’t want extra spark or jewels, so I was very peeved I didn’t get a chance at the original $29 offer on day one.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mehh Did you buy the bundle? I hope you didn’t.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Someone’s obviously buying the bundles ….

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I’ve done eleven runs today and seven of them have been in the desert.
    Cobalt, City, Desert, City, Desert, Desert, Desert, Desert, Desert, Desert, Beach.

(Why couldn’t this be wood block day.)

ED209
    @ed209

Currently first with 64k and second has 43k and not used any gems.

If previous days are anything to go by some random person not on the leaderboard will appear and finish first with some insane amount of score.

Meh
    @mehh

No way. That kinda money is ridiculous.

ED209
    @ed209

But yet they still got rid of staff!

Sethstar
    @sethy

My score keeps freezing every day get first place then score will frozen then dosnt matter what points you get it doesn’t get added so then everyone Passers u it sucks

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

The main problem I have with these events is that they completely rely on RNG and/or bribing your way to victory.

To unlock Trypticon, you have to get a whopping 10,000 tokens. Right away, that’s pretty difficult to do, since the event only lasts a week. And heaven forbid you want to get any of the accessories, or any of the instant upgrades…

They did at least make it so you get more tokens based on your ranking, which is nice, but unless you have the most highly-promoted Transformers, you’re not going to come in 1st every time. This is compounded with how high the points needed to get your own individual tokens are.

For reference, my best two TFs are Deadend and Nemesis Prime. Combined, they have a promotion bonus of 200%. But even with that, I still can’t even get to 50,000 points, something that other players appear to do with ease. Maybe they have TFs that give the bonus points, I don’t know.

It also seems like sometimes I can place in the top five of a day’s rankings for an event, and yet other days I can’t even get in the top 10, even if I get around the same number of points. It’s completely random who your opponents are in any given event.

By contrast, look at Angry Birds Epic. Yes, you compete with other players in events, but you don’t need to place in the top spot to get new classes or elite upgrades. You get those by fulfilling certain individual requirements during events, such as collecting a certain number of items. But imagine now if, during one of those ABE team vs. team events, you only could get a new class if you placed in the top 3 in an event AND your team won. It would be completely unreasonable.

What I’m saying is, the makers should make it so that collecting the main prize in an event (such as new characters) is reasonably obtainable if you play a certain amount each day. It should not be a requirement that you have to beat all the other players.

@optimuspig

And yet they can’t afford to have to have this game fixed of bugs and glitches. What the heck are they spending all of that money on, ice cream?! (Not that I wouldn’t if I had that much money, but still…)

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I went ahead and unlocked Trypticon but not by buying the bundle. They aren’t getting any of my money. I have gotten sick of how the events have changed since the sparks were introduced. As they have steadily gained traction in the game, they have made it necessary to have highly promoted bots for each event to gain enough points for each token level. I really didn’t notice until this event because I already had the bots or most of the accessories in the past few events. I used almost all my remaining gems to unlock him so I can use the last few days on his accessories.
    That article really hacks me off. After all the problems with their games, all the staff they laid off and their revenue increased by 34 percent! That’s insulting to the staff they laid off that built their company. So instead they used their customers to make up their losses. Their business model disgusts me.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

With an hour to go, I’m pretty solidly in first place, but #2 is still within striking distance. Three recharges (12 runs) could have him in first place, so I’ll have to do a bit of monitoring.

It’s fascinating how the players in my leaderboard have formed into distinct strata. #1 place (me) is about 30,000 points ahead of #2.

#2 through to #6 are all within 10,000 points of each other.

#6 and #7 are separated by 15,000 points.

And #7 to #10 are within 5,000 points of each other.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Prepare for the swarms. Day 4 is flying pigs. Token levels will be:

1. 100 @ 1600 – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 3200 – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 8000 – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 12800 – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 24000 – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 40000 – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 80000 – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 160000 – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 240000 – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 320000 – Tot: 2500

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Thanks for figuring those out.

I probably won’t bother with L7 unless I’m already in a chase for first.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@marioandsonic

To unlock Trypticon, you have to get a whopping 10,000 tokens. Right away, that’s pretty difficult to do, since the event only lasts a week. And heaven forbid you want to get any of the accessories, or any of the instant upgrades…

Sorry, I have to disagree with that. When I firt saw the cost for trypticon, I had the same feeling. But now, I’m sitting in 7.500 tokens, and this is the third day of the event. I will have tokens enough to earn Trypticon and some other thigs, especially sparks, but luckly some accessories also.

Of course, I had to make some recharges, but if I didn’t fougth for the first place on those days I would have about 1.000 tokens less, which is good enough. And I don’t have bots promoted on the bonus squad.

I must admit that this time, Rovio found a balance between the reward thresholds for our scores, and the prize for our places at the end of the competition. At least this is my opinion. People with normal promotion bonus don’t reach maximum token rewards, but get a good amount. People that have bots on bonus squad, have the advantage to reach better scores and earn more tokens.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I think people with a +210% bonus (two Gold Crown TFs that are outside of the Bonus Squad) have a reasonable chance of reaching 800 or 1,000 tokens total in each day’s Challenge.

Of course, it depends on when you start your day – someone who starts in Hour 1 will have many more runs to work with than someone who starts in Hour 13.

I lost track of how many runs I had on Day 1, and with the massive JARSU from the soft update I’m not sure how many points I actually earned that day, although I came out of it in the end with 3,300 tokens from the Challenge and the Competition combined.

But on Day 2, I was able to get past the 50,000 point level in 21 runs, to earn 800 Challenge tokens total.

On Day 3, I was able to get past the 50,000 point level in 19 runs, to earn 1,000 total.

The Competition is a crapshoot of course. I’ve just been lucky that I haven’t encountered any Cybertronians in any of my first three leaderboards.

If you’re willing to settle for 500 tokens per day in the Competition, then that’s really no problem since Rovio locked the leaderboards to ten players each. If the leaderboards were expanded to the full 50, then you’d have a real fight on your hands.

But 1,000 + 500 = 1,500 tokens / day still isn’t enough to buy Trypticon without using additional gems.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I’m running 165% and 1000 tokens is my target. On day 2, I needed four recharges to get it, but that also gave me 1st place. On day 3, I hit 1000 without any recharges. First was way out of range, so I settled for 5th. So far today, I’ll hit 1000 in 2-3 recharges. Even at three, spending 60 gems to get 200 tokens is worth it. I’m sitting at 5700 tokens left after getting all of the sparks. 2000 tokens a day (1000 for token level 7 and 1000 for 2-6 place) and I’ll need about 240 more gems in the exchange to get Trypticon and Cannons.

I do like the new scoring, but I think they priced the bot too high.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Weapon Event

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 312 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.