Ultimate Weapon Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Weapon Event

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 312 total)
  • Replies
  • zeppled
    @zeppled

I just had a unicron and got almost 10000 out of it after bonus but my score did not update. I have the same amount I had before running that node.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

If we get winnings based on the pre-update board, I’ll take it. P2 won’t be so happy. I did a recharge last night knowing I need one to hit a particular token level. P2 did a few last night as well, and took 1st, and hasn’t played since. Slowly nibbled away at his lead and took a 2k lead for 1st just before the update.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Ok, I reinstalled the game and now it works. But not only my score is reset, the whole scoreboard is empty. I’ve made three runs and there’s nobody there, not even me.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

@datguygamer

And then go back on Facebook, repost the same screen shot while complaining that it was the reason it was changed?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@emma-simpson Which will make the situation solely blame-able on yourself. This is why stuff should be kept personal as spilling them out may cause a problem in exploiting that loophole.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Screenshot_2017-04-20-12-40-44-1.png

Basically, your score is frozen until you pass it again. The token levels have changed giving better payout, so it’s beneficial to keep playing.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

OK, I’ve contracted the update disease, and now I have to reach 50k from scratch to surpass the first place. I was passed just in the run before the update.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@millforce2k “the scores will have reset”? “Hi all, did a bad”? Also I just love how he added that “AGAIN” part. They know they screw up so many times that this is beyond counting.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

WTF is going on now????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!

I just completed a run, and my Competition score is still the same, has NOT updated, and my Challenge score has reset and now only shows the score from my last run!

MAXIMUM JARSU HAS BEEN ACHIEVED.

And yes, I have purple blocks now as well!!

moi
    @moifirst

@millforce2k
    Excuses like that from Exient, do make my fun in playing this game return AGAIN.

ED209
    @ed209

Getting the there with the score, back up to 32k now and had 46k before. Might be able to get first depending if they had the same issue as me as they have not moved for most of the day.

sammer48
    @sammer48

WTF, I have avoided the latest iOS update with concerns of not being able to play. So I am in 3rd place this am with 55K points. I go back in and my score reset to O with next level 70K, My board still shows my 55K. So how can I possibly continue to get bonus points, can maybe play for position but fear this will self destruct. Any advice, should I risk downloading the IOS update?

Asen_77
    @asen

Second in my board, that was before update with 40k points, now is first with 63k and I am second now. I don’t think I will reach 53k again, so I will be happy with 2-6 place and new 1000 tokens.

sammer48
    @sammer48

I reopen the app and my last run gone and back to 0 of 70,000 and not added to leaderboard, run one more, get 2000, nothing added to leaderboard. Rovio Help

ED209
    @ed209

@sammer48 the leaderboard will not update till you reach your score you had before the game updated. So for example I had 46k before the update and leader board no longer adds on my score. If I reach 46k again then it will be updated once I go over my previous score.

sammer48
    @sammer48

Thanks@ed209, but this is ridiculous as no way in time left that I can do that without spending lots of gems, then do not know what will happen, so I guess I am stuck until new challenge, thanks,This means Rovio is punishing the people who played early on and got good scores…….damn, seem like we deserve bonus tokens for this……

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This is insane.

If my leaderboard score won’t update until I reach my pre-update score, then that means I’m effectively locked out of first place, since I don’t have enough runs left to do that.

What’s more, someone below me but who’s close in score could conceivably surpass me, because his score will start to accumulate again before mine doesn.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Even worse – just checked and #1 one is obviously spending gems like crazy, because he’s started moving again.

Kd
    @kdmezzo

Having similar problem. I noticed a phantom game just before my points were figured. But my points have not been added for my last 2 runs. However I have noticed my points increasing on this phantom game I seem to be in.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

My pack:
    $44.99 (45 for me)
    Trypiton
    Cannons
    600 sparks
    500 gems

Very weak…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Rovio must be burn down to crisp…

Joel
    @joel687

Well, I am sitting at 2120 tokens so far today. Restarting the event has added a lot of tokens. Trypticon should be very doable, along with accessories and sparks

ph
    @ph

I am in South Florida and have not seen any offers for Trypiton. On IOS 10.3.1. Guess I am not worthy.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@joel687 Is that with projected leaderboard winnings? I agree that it’s very doable.

Although it’s a major screwup, it’s a huge benefit to us. Before the update, I would have been sitting at 800 tokens from the token levels. With the reset and progressing through a new token level structure that has a higher payout, I’m sitting at 1350. I’m currently sitting in 1st and may end up there. Prior to the update, I’d probably have to spend gems on recharges if I wanted 1st.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Yep, after my initial hysterics because I thought it was just me, now I’m happy. I’m still in third and because of the pre-JARSU score and I’ve earned more tokens at the easier achieved post purple rain levels. On 1900 tokens and 1000 for my leaderboard ranking yet to come. Unless something else happens, but what are the chances of that happening….. ?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Weapon Event

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 312 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.