Ultimate Weapon Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Weapon Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 312 total)
  • Replies
  • Meh
    @mehh

I haven’t had a bundle offer. I’m on iOS in Canada. Anyone else ?

Asen_77
    @asen

I am currently at 20 000 and next I see is 25 000 with 150 tokens – this is for 7 runs without Boss Pig or Unicron and no Gems roload. Till now I get twice 100 tokens then three times 150 tokens, so total at this moment I have 710 ( 60 from daily event ). Probably as many says, next will be 50 000 for 200 tokens. In that way ( 50 000 points ) will be reachable and will gave me 710 + 20 ( last from the daily event for 100 TNT blocks ) + 150 ( 25 000 ) + 200 ( 50 000 ) and next probably will be 100 000 for 200 tokens. So total should get 1080 tokens and I believe this will be enough for 2-6 places ( 1000 tokens ) so easy 2000 tokens for one day. As today are wooden blocks and as I see level, next day will be yellow and purple block, and after that probably something else or repeated some colors block day. With this system should be not a big problem for most of us to collect 10 000 tokens for Trypticon. Wish you luck to all ???

jasebree
    @jasebree

final level?
    18034344_10104594955778749_3111494936107653786_n.jpg

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

My goal is 8000… (With Energon Starscream.) How many gems do you guys have? (I have 6)

ED209
    @ed209

I have 8,819 gems st the moment and have not spent any in this event yet.

I have the bundle on offer and I’m on iOS.

Asen_77
    @asen

@jasebree How many reloads do you made till now? Why you have only 450 tokens – did you spend some for anything?

ED209
    @ed209

How are you guys already have so many points? Using gems?

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@ed209 How many gems did you spend? (I spent 20, 10% bonus)

ED209
    @ed209

@christian-cosgrove, so far I haven’t spent any gems in the event.

im currently third with just under 20K points and 690 tokens

Asen_77
    @asen

@ed209 I am playing with Ratchet and E Grimlock – both with 105% so total 210% bonus. Till now I am playing without gems reload and just playing with Ratchet he is destroying almost everything on his way. Normal point that I get from the wooden box day is about 1000 before bonus. So I could say that about 3000 per run after bonus. That’s why I write that should be easy to reach 50 000 points and should get at least 2000 tokens from first day. Actually I am first at this moment with 25k points, but there is still a lot run to go and long time till the end of the day.

ED209
    @ed209

I’m currently getting 270% bonus and using e grimlock but have 19k. First on my scoreboard has 53k already

Asen_77
    @asen

Here is my last run

IMG_0416.jpg

After 210% bonus these are total 5460 points ?

ED209
    @ed209

How are people getting these scores in the runs? im lucky if I even hit 1000 at the end of each run. last one I got 807 and that’s with destroying everything

25k to 50k gets me 200 tokens

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@millforce2k Not denying that but in between your bundle and @jasebree, his bundle gives more sparks and more gems but also costs a fortune.

Asen_77
    @asen

@ed209 I would say game is balancing points for different players. As you say you use bot with x3 so probably that gave you shorter runs, or I don’t know what else could be.

ED209
    @ed209

After posting I got a desert run and manage to get 1700 points, with bonus I managed to get just over 6k so now on 32k in total.

Will see how the rest of the day pans out

Asen_77
    @asen

@ed209 Great Run, and probably you will continue this way. At this moment I am already 40k and if the day continue this way, I could GO for 100 000 points. It will depends on the tonight points and if it worth and could be reached I will spend some gems for level 100k for another 200 tokens.

If anyone already purchase Trypticon, please to place a screen shot or information about accesories for him that are provided with tokens. At this event I will go for him and accesories if have enough tokens. Probably sparks will be skipped this time.

Meh
    @mehh

First Crash of this Event….Sigh

Joel
    @joel687

Is it wrong that I totally enjoyed blasting past the person on my leaderboard who spent gems like crazy in the first hour? Yes, I did one recharge. Plus, it helps that I have a gold star Acid Storm… I have a 360% bonus

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Not wrong either. I am running a Gold Sunstorm…..and a Gold Shockwave…with a 630% bonus. It feels nice decimating opponents for once and be on top.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

BTW, Trypticon’s accessories are:

* FULL-TILT – +10% DEFENSE (1000 TOKENS)
    * BRUNT – +10% FIRE RATE (1000 TOKENS)
    * CANNONS – +25% GRAVITY FORCE (2000 TOKENS)

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@datguygamer Yeah, @jasebree is getting a “deal.” If I want all that he’s getting, I need to also buy the 2500 gem bundle and two 13500 spark bunbles for $119.96.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@datguygamer
    Great bonus. I wish I could afford that someday.

But even without that huge bonus, I’m performing quite well. I’m in second place, and I didn’t lost my night of sleep. It seems everyone else thinks that way, since my leaderboard didn’t change during the night.

I think they found a way to balance things in a good way. Hugely promoted bots will have their advantage on events, and a fair prize – 500 more tokens. But players with normal characters will not have a penalty for being in the same leaderboard with golden crown bonus squad characters.

But I still have a concern about this event. My leaderboard only shows 10 people on it, but there should have 50 people on the competition. I think that they are only showing the top 10 of each group, which means that at any moment an unkonwn competitor can show up with a huge score, with the excuse that they were not being shown in the leaderboard, but they were there all the time.

Sethstar
    @sethy

Is anyone one having trouble getting past 51000 points i seem to be frozen doesn’t matter what points i get it stays the same

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Weapon Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 312 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.