Ultimate Weapon Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Weapon Event

Viewing 12 replies - 301 through 312 (of 312 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

Well, no early announcement on the facebook page. Either we are taking a break, or they fixed the bug that announced early…

Yes, I did laugh when I typed that last part! Fixed a bug, ha!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 More easy is for human kind to achieve warp/fold jump technology and cross the universe rather rovio to fix a bug…

Joel
    @joel687

I did get a soft update on iOS to 1.26.7.3. That might mean a new event…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

I’ll let you in on a secret: we have that alreaaa ….

WHAT?? WAIT!! STOP!

THEY’VE FOUND ME!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ………..

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig

Rovio seriously needs to get their collective heads checked

Are you implying Rovio employees have heads? I know they have to make a living but this is not the way to do so.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ed209 Welp, we all know Rovio never think straight with “fairness”

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Yes, I did laugh when I typed that last part! Fixed a bug, ha!

Now, you’re just being unfair here. They *never* fail to fix a bug that has a potential to make our life easier in any way.

ED209
    @ed209

@datguygamer this is true, don’t know who came up with the idea of overpower and the way it’s been implemented in to the game.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@werehamsta Yes, gotta give credit where it’s due. XD

@ed209
    Who knows. No one at Rovio is sane.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

It’s obviously a bad joke when someone needs to explain it. Here’s the annotated version:

You: “More easy is for human kind to achieve warp/fold jump technology and cross the universe rather rovio to fix a bug…”

1. I’ll let you in on a secret: we have that alreaaa …. [We already possess warp/fold technology, but I’ve been interrupted in mid-sentence by men in black suits and sunglasses breaking down my door]

2. WHAT?? WAIT!! STOP! [I turn in shock – I shout out, as one of the black-suited men moves to grab my laptop while another one moves to restrain me]

3. THEY’VE FOUND ME! [I exclaim. I’ve been on the run from these people for months, who want to suppress my knowledge of advanced technology in the Human Sphere]

4. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ……….. [my last frantic message as I’m dragged off, never to see the light of day again]

Joel
    @joel687

@optimuspig – It was a good joke. I was too tired last night to come up with a good response. I would draw a comparison to fight club, but I am not allowed to talk about that…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Weapon Event

Viewing 12 replies - 301 through 312 (of 312 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.