Ultimate Weapon Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Weapon Event

• Thanks to an early Facebook post, I know the new event will start in an hour. It will last 6 days. Trypticon will be involved, but I don’t know if he will be available with tokens or for money.

IMG_0365.PNG

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 312 total)
  • Replies
  • Itsme
    @emma-simpson

I’m shocked if he’s available for tokens and not cash. The last few had always been cash first

Joel
    @joel687

If I remember correctly, they did both for Blaster. They just made the event so tough that the only way to get him was buy him or buy tokens

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

I got him just spending a max of 3 recharges a day from the gems I had saved up, without buying gems, tokens or outright. It did kind of take over my life for that week though

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yawn.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Trypticon for 10,000 tokens !!!!!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

There’s no way I can accumulate 1,667 tokens / day for six days. Even if it is arithmetically possible.

And that’s not even including accessories.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Lmao think I said 10,000 a week ago but can buy him for £28.99.

Don’t need a purple grimlock that badly. Sparks me thinks

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

CYbertronians are the bonus squad.

Not wasting any sparks on those guys.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Accessories for soundwave include faster reloading. That’s useful so ignore the bots and just go for the rest

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@emma-simpson

You’re getting hosed. It’s “only” CA$39.99.

GBP/CAD F/X rate is currently 1.72.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

1500 tokens for first place

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

This time they are definitely forcing us to spend tokens for this new bot.

I’m going to collect as many tokens as I can, and in the end I will consider if I’ll spend them on this bot, together with gems.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

@optimuspig

Blame Brexit

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

50 players in each leaderboard!!

Edit: 50 players to receive prize tokens, however, my leaderboard only shows 1 to 10. After 4 runs I am first, I’ll wait for a few hours and see if leaderboard shows more as I get overtaken by the gem spenders

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

1500 for first
    1000 2-6
    500 7-14
    300 15-25
    150 26-50

It’s actually doable

There goes another 6 days of my life (unless they do a hard update on day 3 and can’t open the game til May)

Joel
    @joel687

50 players in each leaderboard… Part of me wants to yell, part of me wants to wait and see.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

5th place with 1100 points after 4 rounds. After Fast/ Slow mode gems plus missions, I have 21 gems.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@emma-simpson
    You’re right!!! This scoring system can give us better bonus tht the previous ones.
    I don’t believe they actually did it. Let’s hope the crashes don’t prevent us to get good scores.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

This takes JARSU to a whole new level

Joel
    @joel687

Well, if I can manage top 6 each day, 10,000 might be doable. It depends on how many tokens we can collect through the event each day. We will see…

IMG_0367.JPG

Deszaras
    @deszaras

No matter how the token tier changed, I definitely think this is total a cash grab by Rovio. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw his token cost. Yeah, I love Trypticon from the show but he’s just another Grimlock and we have 3 of them already. I’m not going to any sleep on this. Thanks Rovio, I just took another step towards the door.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

@christian-cosgrove By 4 rounds do you mean 4 Batteries or 4 rounds of 4, so 16 times played?

Meh
    @mehh

Be careful about the spark run in this event. Level 31 and my tfs were seriously nerfed and all three got killed by the same killer cloud of flying pigs. I only got 82 spark. I usually make it to the end

Didn’t they say they were going to fix that? JARSU!

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@sickcyn 4 Batteries. And… First place in 6 rounds!

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

Soundwave is one of my top 3 bots (along with EG and Dead End, all level 15 with gold crowns), so this is actually a tough decision. Should I shoot for Trypticon, or just hope that he’ll be available again soon? Or, instead, should I go for a level 16 overpowered Soundwave with a godly (or perhaps ungodly) 184% boost, making every subsequent event and spark runs that much easier? No way I can afford both, so it’s a tough choice.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Weapon Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 312 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.