Ultimate Warrior – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Warrior – New Event

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

Question \ Dilemma – Today have a very good Shockwave Spire play and reach around 35 level and get 6000 tokens, so after overpower UM to level 18 spend 10k tokens, I have left 14350, so with two more levels for 500+750, I will have 15600 before rank bonus for the day, so let say wont be at first place and I will get another 500 tokens, so totally 16 000 for spend.

1. UM to level 19 – 11000 tokens, and with 5000 left Two accessories and all sparks. Very small amount will left after this spend.

2. 8500 for Gold Crates, Two accessories and all sparks, and one Gold Crate for 1000 tokens, and will have something like 3000 left that could be used only for coins.

What would you choose? For now I will probably go with number 1, because of better spending all tokens and wont left a lot for useless coins. Could be lucky again and to have a good shockwave spire play and to win another tokens that could change possibilities ;), but lets bet on the things that are for sure for now!

Asen_77
    @asen

FINaly finished first last day and with another good Shockwave spire get another 2000 more, so with total at the end 18700 decide to overpower one more level UM to level 19 and then to open 10 Gold Crates.

0B25C22E-1543-4C2E-B4FC-EE27D307033A.jpeg

Now have another 1000 for spend, so probably will open 1 Gold Crate for a 1000 tokens. Also during this event my new personal record from a single Unicron run

316F025F-6C6D-41AA-82DD-3034E3AC998F.jpeg

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I did the two device claim on the Gold crates.

Neither of them were particularly good, except that I managed to get an Overpower on Energon Grimlock from L16 to L17 on one of them!

Gold Crates from Token Exchange

I was able to unlock Motormaster through the Gold Crates in the Token Exchange. I, unfortunately, had to spend 50 gems in order to get those Gold Crates, but Motormaster and the 370 gems that I got in return will make up for the loss. And this all several hours after the challenge had ended. When I had come back into the game to cash in my tokens, I had discovered that the game didn’t properly save my progress due to connectivity issues that were being caused by bad weather in my area, so this was a nice surprise after having to redo all of the unsaved progress.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Warrior – New Event

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.