Ultimate Warrior – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Warrior – New Event

• Trypticon and all four of the Variant Versions squad are in the exchange with accessories.

Two bots are used without an energonicon. Variant Versions is the bonus squad. Lots of Implosion TNT have been added to the runs.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Anyone get the feeling that the designated target was screwed up.

Lots of TNT (I’ve run into the super-clusters on the meadow run 4 or 5 times now) and hardly any Gold.

Asen_77
    @asen

Let’s hope that tomorrow will be TNT day and they will keep this levels :).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Let’s just call this The Ultimate Finger Event.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Ultimate Shit-worrior New Event… must be the correct title…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 3 indeed is TNT day.

I wonder if they’re going to mess with us by having way fewer of those than on Days 1 and 2?

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Nope. High scores for us!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Not as high as I’d hoped, though.

I’ve had the meadow run six times today, and I’ve only encountered the “super cluster” of TNT once.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Haven’t had that meadow run as yet but still have 2 runs to go before day’s end.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Sniped my way from 5th place to 3rd with five minutes left to go.

If I’d had more time I would’ve tried to go for 1st.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

My videos are glitched again.

When I tried to watch a video to recharge a TF or when I tried to double my daily login reward I kept getting “You can’t watch another video right now”

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Unrelated thing I noticed, is that if you switch your device part way through a game day (i.e. after you’ve already started the Competition), that your leaderboard doesn’t always update properly.

Right now my local score for the Challenge is correct for today so far, but the leaderboard still shows my final leaderboard from yesterday’s Competition.

Hopefully it will synchronize properly once I’ve got another run completed.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It took a couple of restarts, but I finally got the Leaderboard to sync.

Immediately after I completed my last run, it showed current score but slotted in yesterday’s Leaderboard, yikes!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 5: Ballon Pigs

Max score: 400,000

Disaster!

Asen_77
    @asen

When I saw ballon pigs this morning, I just remember phrase from a movie that I saw lately on a TV – ARGO …. …. …. ;).

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Besides balloon pig day I have had a good event so far and after balloon pig day I should have about 11,500-12,000 tokens with one day to go so hope to end up around 13,000 – 14,000.

The dilemma is what to do with all the tokens.

*My Ultimate Megatron is Level 18 and cost to go to 19 is 11,000 tokens.

* I am missing Goldbite Grimlock’s Apron @ 1,100 tokens

* I am missing Ultimate OP’s Star Saber @ 5,000 tokens

But I am tempted rather than level up UM to go for the Gold Crates at 7,500 and hope for some good results and then either get the Apron and Sparks or even get the Star Saber but 5,000 tokens is a bit much considering it’s only 1,000 gems in the barracks.

Decisions, decisions, decisions

Asen_77
    @asen

@droversdog I also have very good event becouse of my red crown UM. I need two accessories – 2300 total tokens, Level up UM to level 18 – 10 k tokens and Gold Crates are my goal. First 4 day I succeeded to get all points with 4 first places and all tokens from boards, so already go over 14k, but ballon day will not let me get all points. Lets hope last day to be something better, so I will get most of items that I target :). My way will be – UM level up first, 10 Gold Crates second, then accessories, if something left I will spend them for Sparks.

About your dilema – I don’t think Saber is worth anything. Go for UM and accessories and some sparks at the end. Wish you good levels :)

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@asen I may wait until token exchange day to see if new TF is available in crates and then make up my mind.
    I have only spent 10 gems per day on this event for one recharge per day to cover the 8 or so hours I sleep as I don’t wake up in middle of night to play any more as the game has become too boring and is now just a habit

Asen_77
    @asen

@droversdog I spend a little more. Last night was first without any reload. Previous days I was with no more then two reloads – 30 gems. I will also wait for last day sp I will see what will be the total that I will collect. For previous days I have awake in the middle of the night for final plays before end of the timer. And also I don’t think that we can win new bot in Gold Crates opened with tokens. Idea of the game is to spend money, so don’t believe they will gave us new bot that way, but you never know ;).

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i have collected 6924 tokens i am aiming for the 10 golden crate (7500) tokens…

moi
    @moifirst

Something strange happened to me.
    I’ve got a Unicron run, when halfway the run the app crashed. My first thoughts: @%$&!!!
    But when I closed the app and did some cleaning and restarted the app, I immediately got a new Unicron run, which completed successfully. The only difference was that this new one was on the meadows instead of on the beach (first run).

Although I haven’t got a great memory, I think that something similar has occurred to me some time ago. So it looks like R/E has some kind of compassion with players suffering from these kind of crashes.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

very high numbers in my chohort… have a look…

Cheating?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

WTF?

I guess it’s technically possible if both of his TFs are Red Crowned and both are from the Bonus Squad.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I take that back.

Based on my own score today (average ~675 points pre-bonus) it would require this guy 71 runs even if he had a total +1,400% bonus.

Asen_77
    @asen

71 runs are ridiculous. As today missle day, I am playing with Ratchet and for the first 4 run I made 57440 with 875% bonus. So 700k are possible in some situation, but I don’t think is possible in Ballon pigs day. If he is with 1400% bonus, could be done with enormous amount of reloads. Don’t think this worth. In my gameplay I have reached 100 gems reload only once or twice and most of the time I am reloading no more then three times, even most of the time is 1 or 2 just if there is a chance to get to point that will gave me more tokens, if event worth of course.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Assuming 27 natural runs, then 71 runs would require 11 recharges costing 810 gems.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Warrior – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.