Turtle Pig Monster Event Coming soon

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Turtle Pig Monster Event Coming soon

• I am excited.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

One of my Twitter friends has gone through the game’s files and found that the reward in this event will/may be a Golden Turtle Hat for Matilda (aside from the obvious new ship parts).

MadDragon
    @maddragon

If it gives her shield like the last event’s hat she’ll be hard to kill! Soo much hp already lol.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Waiting for it.. Honestly though I would have preferred an arena even after this Kaijuu pig event.

MadDragon
    @maddragon

Yeah, I was wondering what was going on lol. Im sure there was a few popups saying there will be an arena event “soon”. Then popups started appearing for the Turtle event instead…

justpast40
    @justpast40

When I 1st started playing was in the middle of the Kaijuu Pig Event, so silly me thought things like this were a routine part of the gameplay, after all, why else do I need 1 Ship Energy every 30 min? I definitely don’t need that many Ship Energy during the normal Bird fights when pigs are rarely encountered & it literally takes hundreds of “boots” to get thru a level before needing another Ship Energy at at end. Without any special events yesterday, I think I may have needed 2 or 3 Ship Energy & that’s ALL day on each of my devices (iPad & iPhone) as it takes me forever to get thru a level.

MadDragon
    @maddragon

@justpast40
    spend any spare ships on the first island’s challenge for 1000 coins each time ^^

Pastakirby7
    @pastakirby7

I saw the gold turtle hat for Matilda from 2 miles away (Matilda is 5th bird, Turtle pig is 5th monster) Just a quick question though. Were Gold angler, Sazae and Crab hats for Red, Chuck and Blues respectively (or at all for that matter?)?
    I think we all know that the 6th monster is gonna have a gold hat for stella.

MadDragon
    @maddragon

Ive seen red with the angler hat. I also saw chuck with a big shell-type hat. Not seen the blues with any gold hats so far.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I hope they will give us a LONG break after this event, because I’m going to get impaled by players who managed to get high ranks, and if they continue the events like once every 2 weeks, that would be like the event situation in Angry Birds Epic. I also want Rovio to slow down with the islands, because the amount of map points (boots) you need increases greatly with each new area, and no one does gaming 24/7.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@maddragon, do you mean Tiny Ialand? If I’ve already gotten 3* on its Challenge can I keep earning more coins?

justpast40
    @justpast40

@maddragon, that’s sweet, because on my iPad, I got an SS Hull, the Kurofune when I 1st started playjng by using the Free Slot: I have not lost yet :-)

Pastakirby7
    @pastakirby7

So if red had angler and I think chuck had Sazae (Since Sazae pig is in a shell), i think the blues had crab pig.

MadDragon
    @maddragon

@justpast40
    Ah yeah, thats a cool hull. I had that and the other 2 bits were from the haunted island. That setup got me through the last pig event! :D

*edit*
    I used the golden apple for the last part of the event ^^

@pastakirby7

I think (dont hold me to it) but I seem to recall seeing a orange coloured crab hat being on a matilda once…

justpast40
    @justpast40

Looks like it’s here, midnight 6/30 / 12:01 7/1, I got an update notification, closed app & when opening, instaed of “Coming Soon,” got something like … Monster pig arrived

MadDragon
    @maddragon

Wish we had a bit more time lol. Ive only upgraded last event’s ship parts to 1 star! :(

flingmaster
    @flingmaster

Im flingking and i have rank 175 (maybe lower now). First prize here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(excitement)

llrr
    @llrr

Crab pig gave red a gold crab weapon.

So so far there is:

Crab weapon – Red (Crab pig)
    Shell hat – Chuck (Sazae pig)
    Monkfish hat – Red (Angler pig)
    Kajuu hat – Bomb (Kajuu pig)
    Turtle hat – Matilda (Turtle pig – current)

MadDragon
    @maddragon

@flingmaster

Lol keep up the good work! Be careful though. As soon as your back’s turned you’ll go down the ranks!

I was rank 206 about 30 mins before the end of the last event. I didnt see any pigs after that and ended up 290!

flingmaster
    @flingmaster

Thanks so much! I will be careful for the nexr days. But its gonna be difficult.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@flingmaster i looked and now your 168 place. NICE!!! Curiuous what star lvl event turtle are you currently getting and how much do you play to get those amount of points.

Been playing from this afternoon, but so far just 13 turtle pigs and 4 super turtle pigs. Just reached 431 points.

Hope you can stay in top 500, but 1st place already 9620 points, what the freck

MadDragon
    @maddragon

Yeah, this event is even crazier than last event! Will be interesting to see who has 1st place this time because last event the 1st place had around 3x more tails than 2nd place… o.0

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

I’m rank 30K woo hoo! *sarcasm
    no seriously how do you guys play so much?! -_-
    I barely got under 20K ranks last time to recieve golden hat for my bomb.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

Is there a diference how many points someone gets after defeating (super)turtle pig?
    Better boat/birds = more points?

For example from my last two fights:
    Turtle pig (lvl 20) 25 points, 5 points bonus looking glass and 12 points mvp
    Super turtle pig (lvl 9) 52 points, 11 points bonus and 26 points mvp
    Really curious if that the same for everyone.

Just don’t get how you get over 10000 points after 1 day playing!!

MadDragon
    @maddragon

The more you battle the more chances you have of finding a turtle pig. I should think the highest ranking players in the event have a ton of gems to keep refilling their feathers to keep battling.

Also whenever you get the chance to battle someone elses super turtle pig, go for it! Last event I was getting 100 tails per super pig and it’d only cost me 1 ship! (From about level 20+).

Also near the end of the event I just gave up attacking the super pigs I discovered. They had like 22k+ hp and I was doing like 2k damage per ship. It was a lot better to just ignore them and fight other people’s super pigs after that point.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Turtle Pig Monster Event Coming soon

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.