Turkey hat + 35 gems offer

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Turkey hat + 35 gems offer

• Has anyone bought this package?
    Just curious as to how strong the hat is for Red, and if it has any skills.

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Does Rovio still do “single” packs anymore? You know, where it’s just the item for a small price without the redundant gems?

Hugo
    @huges

$12.99 AUS for 35 gems and a SS Hat for Red.
    Typically it would cost you $26.99 for 35 gems as a special during events, so this is an excellent price, irrespective of the quality of Red’s hat.

I called it the Turkey hat, but it’s called ‘Yummy Hat’.
    The max defence is 356 all enhanced and it has +120 bonus totalling 476 altogether

To compare hats for Red I have the Bearskin at 350 (5 stars) but the power up is dependent upon my opponent having a streak.

Croc hat is at 317, pending red panel matches
    Striped pants are 302 pending on your own streak, and red panel matches.

Problem is I am still waiting for a red panel increaser Rockstar glasses or 3D glasses.
    The only one that remains elusive, give I have panel increases for all other birds.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@hughes, I think the Gems are a great price! Here in the USA, when on sale the 35 pack was $16.99, so these are 1/2 price. I guess it’s an early Cyber Monday sale.

I think the Defense of +120 is ok without Rockstar Glasses & Red panel Hat like Pilot Goggles, Golden Croc Hat or Rice-cake Hat but others may not agree. I often have a hard time getting 120 additional Defense with an S panel match, like with Bomb. I’ve yet to get Curry Pot for either my iPhone of my iPad. …gggrrrrrrr

I don’t remember when I got the Rice-cake Hat for Red, but I’ve had it quite some time. It must have been in the 20-Gem Slot because I’m pretty sure I didn’t get it in the Exclusive Slot during a Red Arena. I only tried the Exclusive Slot about a dozen times when it first appeared over a year ago & it was so badly skewed to produce A items that after a few tries on 3 or 4 different Arenas, I gave up. The Rice-cake Hat with 3* is 323, so it’s actually a whopping 6 points higher than the 5* Golden Croc Hat.

What are the 3D Glasses for Red? The only 3D Glasses I’ve seen are for Chuck (more panels erased during Bonus time) & I’m fairly sure they were the non Ship part SS prize at the end of the Minion Pig Event in April.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

We can surely expect to see more cool items offered along with gems in the future- I mean, who doesn’t like a large amount of Gems and powerful cool time-limited items for a cheap price? Not this guy :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Turkey hat + 35 gems offer

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.