Trying to watch videos locks up program.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Trying to watch videos locks up program.

• Except for videos which the game generates when you change from one section to another (these just don’t show and kick back out) any videos I choose lock up the program and I Have to restart it. No extra birds, lives, etc.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • pighouseofcards
    @pighouseofcards

I am having the same problem. When I try to watch a video for an extra bird, my screen just goes to black and I have to restart my phone.

I emailed Rovio about it and they blamed the problem on Apple (funny as I have NEVER had this before, only started in the last week or so):

“Sorry to hear that the game is causing trouble. We’re aware of this problem with the ads and the developers are looking into it as we speak. It seems that the issue lies in iOS rather than the game itself and we hope that Apple will be able to fix this as soon as possible. Unfortunately, until they release an update, there is very little we can to change the situation. Some users have reported that rebooting their device takes care of the issue at least for a while. We are sorry for any inconvenience and hope you will still be able to enjoy the game in the meantime.”

WickedEagle
    @wickedeagle

Try a hard reboot on your iPhone or iPad. Hold down the home button and the on/off at the same time.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Trying to watch videos locks up program.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.