Treasure hunters or skulkers

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Treasure hunters or skulkers

• So i started grinding lc to buy a new class for a bird and decided to buy a class for blues since i need to change my setup around a bit and blues have great classes.But i cant decide between skulkers and treasure hunters.Leave your opinions on what i should get.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@panosplays I have the Skulkers, and it turns out they can be pretty weak at times and their defensive is whack

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

Treasure hunters face the same problem from what i heard.But i believe trasure hunters are still pretty good.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Treasure Hunters are pretty good for island and cave levels, especially against those Brutes.

If you play the Arena more, I’d say Skulkers, because their negative effect can be really good.

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

Redyoshi,is there anything else you’d advise me to spend lc on?With lc i have only bought elite paladin and rage chilli so maybe another bird would be better.

Pointless
    @pointless

@panosplays to confirm, you have no purchasable Classes except for Paladin? Does this include the Event Classes? As Yosh mentions, it does really depend on where you are in the game and your focus.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I would buy Sea Dog before any other classes.

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

I bought paladin with lc and then bought the elite version.I also have elite tricksters from the event but thats it.All other classes i have cost snoutlings.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Hm…

Sea Dog is a viable option too.
    Thunderbird could be an option.
    Witch can be very handy for the Arena.

It’s up to you, really. There is no class that I wouldn’t buy at all. Except for Illusionist.

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

I guess i am buying thunderbird or sea dog.Thanks for your help.

RizDub
    @rizdub

I think Skulkers is awesome, myself – especially if you have the Ballista set. It’s my main class for Blues.

Flaycrow
    @flaycrow

I think the elite skulkers are the best class in the game. Use their support ability with the Druid vine attack and win all fights. Works in the Arena. Everything takes heavy damage every turn. Then you have multiple turn too heal with the Druid and focus on the big HP enemies. The Skulkers help with the bigger enemies too because their attack breaks deg and makes big enemies take 30% more damage. And finally using Skulkers on themselves means all enemies take more damage. Which is wonderful with Chuck’s AOE attacks.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Treasure hunters or skulkers

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.