Transformers and sparks

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Transformers and sparks

• So does anyone have any tips for the events and sparks?

as the game progresses im finding it harder and harder to try and finish in the top 5.

in this current event people are getting stupid amount of points (60 to 90k) and I cannot get anywhere near this so does anyone have any tips for getting the most from your tfs and sparks?

so far I have G gimlock on 90% and one of the other tfs on 15% but then is x 3 so the total I get at the end of each run is 135%

I just about got last new tf with a few days to go but even with gems and recharges there is no chance of even coming first anymore unless you get a not very active group as from what I gather the group you in for the days event changes each day.

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Honestly you can go both ways:

1. Use your sparks on one transformer and promote him/her to max.
    2. Use your sparks to promote all characters to small amounts (which is what I did) as the characters the event wants you to use can get a multiplier thus helping you further.

It is a time consuming process as to upgrade all you have to wait and collect sparks a lot and I usually collect them and wait for the next event to see what transformer I can use. Then I promote that bot to some degree and leave some sparks for the next event. Hope this helps.

ED209
    @ed209

What I do is save all my sparks, when the event starts if there is a tf I don’t have I will put all my sparks on to the TF which gives me the most in the event.

I always to g grimlock as my main then the second tf gets all the sparks and the x 3.

I was wondering if anyone else had any other ways as some people get so many points

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I am promoting energon grimlock slowly but surely. My overall plan is hoard sparks until event starts. If it is a one TF event I will use EGrimlock and use saved sparks to promote further. If it is a 2 TF event I will promote the TF from that squad to 25% so I can use the multiplier to my advantage.
    In last few events I have been happy to be in top 5.. I’ve won once, come 2nd or 3rd a couple of times and in first 10 for the rest.
    Having said that I do have a good gem bank in case I need to spend at end of event

Joel
    @joel687

I do the same as @droversdog. I save my sparks until the event starts. If it is a one bot event, I use sparks to promote Ratchet. If the event isn’t for a bot, I will do the same. If the event is for a bot and we can use two bots, I will promote someone from the bonus squad to 25%

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Here is my sure fire method to easily win every competition.

1) Obtain every bot and energonicon
    2) Level them all to 15, overpower dead end as much as possible
    3) Purchase all accessories, power them up via crates
    4) Promote Dead End to 175%
    5) Promote strongest bot in every squad to 100%
    6) Pair up Dead end and bonus squad bot for 575% bonus
    7) Have cache of over 50k gems to easily recharge and crush the competition.
    8) Since you already have all the bots and accessories, the prizes will be limited to new bots and sparks. If you come up short, use cache of gems to supplement and always obtain everything.
    9) Use new sparks to further increase advantage.

ST
    @thombleson

From what i see of the score boards eveyone plays with energon grimlock and either deadend, soundwave, or soundblaster. energon grimlock makes quick worm of the big bosses. Then the other character is for blocks. From what i seen most players do not even bother with the bonus squad. If you sink all sparks into two players you can get a pretty good bonus. Then if those two players can destroy almost every block you can do pretty good. Then it is just time. In the event of a single bot event i use soundblaster for about 5-7 runs then energon grimlock until the big boss comes around. I have done ok i have every bot and most accessories with exception of deadend, which i refuse to pay for. it seams if you get all the tokens from the daily challenge and all the tokens from the daily achievements and then get at atleast 200 on the score board you should be able to get the new character.

I personally think sparks are the worst thing to happen to the game. Like i said most players do not even seem to bother with the bonus squad and use the same two bots for every single event. Before sparks i would get 1st almost every round and when i didn’t was because i wasn’t able to play that day. I would spend a few gems i got from lab farming but no real money. Now i takes gems everytime to even get 200-300 tokens. I understand that rovio wants to make money but they are also going to loose a lot of players that cannot make it anywhere or get any new bots in the events because of the new system. I think this could be fixed by letting tokens roll over each event. Then new players can save up to get new bots.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

My main bots are E.grimlock and ratchet with a 105% multiplier (grimlock 75%,ratchet 30%)

Joel
    @joel687

I should say that the plan is to, once I get my Ratchet up to 105%, get a second bot up to 105%. I would then just use those two. I am undecided as to which bot I will use, though. I am split between Soundwave, Nemesis, and E Grimlock

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The problem with spreading your sparks around thinly between many squads is those occasions when the event only allows you to deploy a single TF instead of a TF and an alternate.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

If you get all available sparks from daily quests and (weekly) events and don’t buy any sparks then it takes approximately 6.5 years to maximally promote all 45 TF. Or 3 years and 3 months if you promote only half of the transformers.

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

My tip is to start the event between 3-5 PM or 7-8 PM – I always seem to end up in top 3. Then up to you how much gems you want to use regenerate nodes to get higher.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimlockdown Seriously? That much? This game will die by then.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

@datguygamer, there’s a much worse perspective… it may *not* die by then.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@werehamsta Well, that’s a worse perspective indeed. if that happens, then we will have more than 45 and then the year count will increase.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

It takes about 7.5 weeks (or 53 days) to fully promote one transformer. This means that you can fully promote 6.85 transformers per year. So if Rovio/Exient introduces 7 or more new transformers per year it will be impossible to fully promote all of the transformers.

Asen_77
    @asen

53 days for one Transformer. What you mean? I have smokescreen on the last event and at this moment he is upgrading to level 15. Two days more and will be at latest level 15 ready.

Never used Gems for faster upgrade.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@asen they are not talking about upgrading from level 1 to 15, but with sparks promotions. At 500 sparks per day it will take a long time to get 47550 sparks to fully promote one transformer.. 96 days was my calculation originally but if you take into account an event each week giving 2750 sparks it will reduce the timeframe

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Promotion is not equal to upgrade. Upgrade make your bit stronger (in theory). Promotion vives you bônus on eventos.

My strategy is to simply maximize both E. Grimlock and Soundwave. Grimlock is priority, for enemies and Soundwave for blocks.

On events, I’m giving priority to get bots, then sparks. After that, I choose accessories.

Asen_77
    @asen

My mistake, sorry!

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I have Dead End currently promoted to 90% and Energon Grimlock to 60%. My plan is to (fully) promote both of them to 105%. If the event multiplier remains at x3 it means that bonus squad transformer needs to be at 40% to give bigger overall bonus. With this strategy I don’t pay attention to bonus squad (unless it happens to be The Hotrods or Energon Fueled, in which case beating Unicron gives you 10,000 or more points!).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimlockdown Unless they introduce the option that I want personally; directly buying sparks with gems in the barracks, so that you can promote your favorite bots to max and then work your way for the others from the token exchange. I also want to promote Dead End to max.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Or an option to use coins for buying sparks… ooops, Sorry, I was daydreaming…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimlockdown Some dreams stay as dreams so I didn’t even bother dreaming that. I owuld be grateful if I have the option for gems at least because everything else can be purchased with gems like pigs, materials, bots, tokens, accessories (some directly and some indirectly).

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Transformers and sparks

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.