Transformer App keeps crashing

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Transformer App keeps crashing

• Hoping someone can help this Nana. I play this with my 5 year old grandson. I usually play at night and get him further. Lately it has started freezing and theres a swirl of color. We play on my iPad. Went to Genius Bar today and was told all the apps were crashing. We reloaded it. It keeps closing on us. So, if we have to remove the app altogether, how can we transfer where we are and all our awards, etc. Can we move it to the laptop or iPhone?

Thanks the “Not-So-saavy Nana”, D.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“So, if we have to remove the app altogether, how can we transfer where we are and all our awards, etc. Can we move it to the laptop or iPhone?”

Actually, I’d like to know this as well. Rovio sure hasn’t made it easy for us to save our progress on this game, or to transfer between devices.

AngryAngers
    @dungphant

Did you log in with your Rovio Account to save your progress while playing the game? If you didn’t, you have to play all over it again. Rovio has made Rovio Account for Angry Birds Epic, Go! and all of the other Angry Birds Games that requires you to sling birds. You can’t log in to Rovio Account when you’re playing Angry Birds Transformers or Stella so you have to play it all over again. But don’t worry, Rovio will make the Rovio Account log in board for those two games soon.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“Did you log in with your Rovio Account to save your progress while playing the game?”

There is no Rovio account login for ABT, so not an option.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@optimuspig, this is so right as I am on Android and wish a Rovio login was there.

Waves to Di @dblakey04 and thanks her for the question

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Transformer App keeps crashing

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.