Transform Power vs Vehicle Time

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Transform Power vs Vehicle Time

• Does anyone know what the difference is? I’m trying to figure out what those accessories do. Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@aledromo I think Transform Power deals with how quickly the character can transform. Vehicle Time is just how long they can stay in vehicle mode.

Aledromo
    @aledromo

I never thought of that. Thanks!

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

I have noticed quite a few quirky bugs that occur when the Transformers enter vehicle mode that I thought I might list, for all to see the craziness of cyberforming cars:

+Once a rare glitch occurred before where Lockdown had infinite vehicle time, allowing him to zoom to the finish, taking very little damage as he dodged almost everything (except the kamikaze Flying Pigbots and Walking Mortar Towers)

-Riochet “attempted” to attack while in vehicle mode, but his intentions were a “miss” (targeting humor) when his arms (which fold down onto the sides of the car) began to shudder and he literally started hopping as he tried to attack the pigs in vehicle mode

+Transforming at the very end of a node (as a car-transforming character) will result in the character “rejecting” the option to transform by quickly rotating their appendages and zooming into Astrotrain at full speed

You get the idea :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Transform Power vs Vehicle Time

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.