Trailers for games are a bust

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Trailers for games are a bust

• Broken chests and trailers of games.  I am really disgusted that after 3 weeks of not being able to open any chests or get any free play premium eggs.  I am so disappointed that this can not be fixed.  I watch a trailer at the end, screen goes white and the only way to get back into the game is to shut off my ipad and turn it back on again.  I never get the free eggs anymore, I never get the free things for watching trailers.  Why?  This is an ongoing problem for several weeks….are you all not intelligent enough to fix it, I mean, I fix all other things that require us to spend a lot of diamonds and coins and RL money, why can’t you fix the problems that plague the game that give players free things….is it because they are FREE?? Nothing in this life is free, we play to win those extra things and I feel let down by this game.  They think and act with their money grubbing hands but dont think and act about those playing.  Fix the issues before you ask players to keep dumping money into a game that is crappy to play.  Disgusted with all the developers of this game, can’t fix an issue 3 weeks into it.  FAILURE TO COMPLY

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • Nsu
    @nsar

They aren’t giving free premium eggs anymore anyway, so mostly what you are missing out on is gems and coins. Well, rarely a free egg will come out, maybe one out 20 or so. But I feel your pain.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Trailers for games are a bust

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.