Trade or no trading system coming?*confusion

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Trade or no trading system coming?*confusion

• no offense to Akinola,but when I asked rovio support,Nikilas also said there are no plans for trading…
    so…
    can rovio please clarify on the future of ABF?
    The future of ABF is based on this question,which would definitely change the game forever.

here was a message from our fellow facebook group…

So I heard there were some messages (replies) from this team member “Akinola” that pretty much negates the plans of a trade system and saddening the players with different responses. Is Akinola a bad support team member?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

I wouldn’t necessarily call him a bad employee just because of this one incident. He may just not know for sure. Of course, it would be nice if we had a definite and official answer from someone. I’m getting really sick of not having a Cupid Halo. :P

justpast40
    @justpast40

They’re going to have to do something.

I’ve played since the Worldwide release & have gotten 6 & 7 of some items. The merge was a good idea but what does Rovio expect us to do with the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, etc? Long time players like me are so much less likely to spend any money for Gems because we have so many of the same item we can’t do anything with.

If anyone from Rovio ever reads this, please consider that with over a year of Slot openings, many like me are literally getting 5, 6, 7 of the same item. Very few people are going to continue to spend money for Gems to only end up continually having to sell the 5th, 6th, 7th item for our millionth coin we don’t need.

There are so many things Rovio could implement:

1. Merge past 5*

2. Ability to respin to return the item for which we already have 5* to get another item of same Rank.

3. Allow players to spend Gems to swap. I don’t think anyone expects this to be done without a Gem cost. Why not allow players to spend a specified amount of Gems to turn into a swap chest an for A, S or SS item to exchange with someone else? Rovio makes money from Gems, players get rid of their 4th, 5th,etc item to get an item they need.

OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

I want something where we can use the coins more. Like Justpast40 I too have played from the start and have way too many coins and nothing to do with them. Any new item I can afford to instantly upgrade. I would love to use coins in some other way.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Trade or no trading system coming?*confusion

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.