Tough Stuff – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Tough Stuff – New Event!

• Another new event is here. Leaders is the leading squad.

Good luck people and have fun.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Ratchet, Sentinel Prime, Bludgeon and Grey Slam Grimlock in the exchange with all of their accessories (except GSG’s apron).

Once again only one character can be used. And… ugg… tough blocks.

I need four accessories again. If I didn’t have a purple crown GSG I’d be quite annoyed by having to put up with another low scoring event after the last couple. And then to add tough blocks in. It is like they are trying to make these events unpleasant.

CD
    @bartiedog

Really!?!  Only 3hours into this event and the first place player has over 114 thousand points!  How is this possible????  Players 2nd to 7th place are all 20 to 30 thousand.  Freaking unbelievable the game isn’t monitored for cheats.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@bartiedog “unbelievable the game isn’t monitored for cheats.” Good luck with that i am fighting them for 2 years now without way to win them… And so i leave them to be…

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’m in for some accessories. I need less than 5000, so I will play casually, without spending gems again.

@bartiedog

It is really annoying seeing people with those huge scores right at the beginning of the event.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@bartiedog

It would be a grind, but he could do it with enough recharges.

I’m currently averaging 6,000 points per run including the +560% bonus.

114,000 is only 19 runs, so that’s like four recharges.

Easy enough to do if you an abundance of time on your hands.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

All I want is GSG’s Monocle and the Sparks.

Even though I should be able to do it easily, I really can’t see myself grinding out and then spending 8,000 tokens on a +4% Overpower for GSG.

I’d be better off spending that many tokens on coins.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I just collect 1195 tokens as we speak and i spend 3 gems and i obtained the 1500 Sparks canister i will play and tomorrow to obtain the other 2 spark canisters 500 & 750 and i am done! I will give my self a nice rest :D

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

They threw us a bone and lowered the token levels. Looks like the top level is only 18k. Full max on day 1 and almost maxed the token levels put me half way to upping Ratchet to L18.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I really don’t see much bother with getting accessories for Sentinel Prime. I’m glad I have all the ones for Bludgeon and Ratchet. I already got the monocle for Grimlock. I’ll get the big canister of sparks then coins.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Came in 1st on Day 1 but missed the 750 Challenge level – but I wasn’t going to spend gems on a meaningless event.

Too many +140% Bludgeons and GSG in my Day 2 group, so I’ll be happy with the maxed Challenge and then settle for 300 in the Competition.

Heck, I may even stop playing for the rest of the week.  Already got everything I want anyway.

Futz99
    @futz99

My token amount is frozen at 3900.   During this 2nd run I was up too 250 tokens for like 20000 points.  When I  got 20000 points I got my 250 tokens and then for  the next goal the prize was  500 tokens.  I got that goal, got my 500 tokens (Total went to 3900 at this point), and then the prize for the next goal was some really long number.  I didn’t write it down (my bad) as I’m tired and just playing around.  When I got that goal I didn’t get tokens and my token total went to zero, and the next prize was shown as 0 tokens.  Got to the next goal and my token count went back to 3900, and for a reward I got 1000 gems (I think) and the prize is still shown as 0 tokens for the next goal. It will be interesting to see what prize I get next.  I’ve recharged twice just to see what the heck happens.  Now just waiting on the clock to see. . . .

Will advise what happens. . . .

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@futz99 You should have accumulated 2500 tokens for today once you hit 18k. After that, you probably saw something like below. I had that “prize” for a couple levels and then it went to zero. My token balance wasn’t affected.

Screenshot_2017-12-01-22-58-01-1-254×374.png

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I wasn’t really paying attention to the prize after I maxed out  the Challenge, but I couldn’t help notice receiving a bunch of gems after I completed one of my runs.

I think I received about 400.

This would explain why people in my group have been recharging.

However my next prize level shows as zero tokens at 31,500.

I’ll report back what happens when I reach that.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

That’s a nice bug from Rovio/Exient…

This event might be more dramatic than the previous one…

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

After what I showed above, I had:

24300, Ginormous prize
    31500, 0
    42300, 0
    52800, 0
    64800, 0

I’m currently at 63k, so I’ll know shortly what’s next. I didn’t notice if my gem count when up, though.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Nothing at 31,500.

Zip, squat, nada.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

The next is 82800. It first showed 150 token prize when I first passed 64800, but went to zero after the next run.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

After the 750 token level, I got materials at the next two levels.  I think the blue cubes or blue gears, but hard to tell how many.  Next goal shows up as being 100 tokens.  what level did you hit to get gems?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i reached 31.500 tokens but i have encountered 3 times without recharges Unicron and one node that i should have encountered pig boss but he didn’t show up…

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

After 82800, it showed 100000 for 75 tokens. After a run it was 15 tokens, then after another run it was zero. Did a run that crossed 100k. When the run was over, it showed 75 tokens and gave me 75 tokens. HOWEVER, my balance showed 75 tokens less, so the net change was zero. Next level is 125k and is currently showing 45 tokens.

JestaCat
    @jestacat

I also received the 400 gems and played past the zero-reward tiers. Now am getting the random rewards, 75, 45 etc. But like  others am noticing odd changes in my token balance… Maybe Rovio should gift us 🎁  some  tokens before the end of this run – I suggest about 10,000 might be a good start.  😀

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Got 75 tokens at 45K-ish (not sure what exactly the threshold was).

Now that I think about it, I don’t even think it was a threshold, I think it was just a random token reward.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

#1 is at 130K and has a huge lead over #2.

Not sure why he’s bothering to recharge.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig cheater’s day as well ?

Joel
    @joel687

I skipped day 1. Rovio’ JARSU on Day 2 drew me in. I earned enough tokens to get all the sparks. It seems they have fixed the token levels for day 3, so I am most likely out

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Tough Stuff – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.