Total number of coins in Star Wars II

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Total number of coins in Star Wars II

• I’ve finally unlocked all the reward chapters, and now have 7237 coins. I never spent/bought any coins. But something doesn’t add up:

Achievements (5005 coins)
    Reward chapter: 200+200
    Overall tab: 200+200+50+100+200+150
    Episode 1: 80+150+80+150+100
    Episode 2: 80+180+80+180
    Episode 3: 150+400+150+400
    Episode 4: 150+450+150+450
    Master Your Destiny: 25+50+100+150

Level Coins (1302 coins)
    Coins in Episodes 1-3: 914
    Coins in Episode 4: 235
    Coins in Master Your Destiny: 153

Total: 6307

But I actually have 7237 coins, which is 930 more than what I listed. Does anybody know where they come from?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • muffincake
    @muffincake

What do you mean? I listed all the coins under “Level Coins”, and the numbers match those in the thread you linked.

I am trying to find out why adding up all the coins (rewards + coins from levels) doesn’t match the number I actually have.

muffincake
    @muffincake

No one else obsessing about this? :-(

Gelfling
    @gelfling

@muffincake – Yes I do have an idea about how many coins there are total. And, as a fellow obsessor, I have chosen not to obsess about this. Kind of like choosing your battles — seems a good idea to choose your obsessions.

The main reason that I chose not to be obsessed about coins was that I predicted that, since Rovio had finally made an achievement for 1000 coins, that they were going to have quite a bit more than that, maybe 10-20% more, so that non-ABN-non-obsessed people could get the achievement. Since in order to do that the number of coins being added and backfilled was going to get messy, it seems better to funnel my obsessiveness a different direction.

At any rate, to directly address your question, I know relatively precisely when I hit the 1000 coin mark and how much were left. I had to create a new account and start again from scratch. I raced through chapters 1-4 as quickly as possible (probably only three starring one out of every 6-7 levels, by chance), succeeded in opening up all the reward levels (the only reward level that I finished/ gained any coins for, was Chewbacca, because I wanted screenshots for all of the other levels showing all of coins), and finished MYD. Now I have been going through and three-starring the remaining levels in order to get all of the coin achievements. I three starred chapter 1, half of chapter 2, and then got the 1000 coin achievement. ?! I was really surprised. I had gotten all of the along-the-path achievements, but I had 2.5 more chapters of three-star level achievements and all of the reward chapter coins but Chewbacca still left to glean. I haven’t done the numbers, but this should give you some idea from a different direction, and leaves me content about not fretting about this.

I hope this helps and doesn’t feed the fire of more obsessiveness!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Total number of coins in Star Wars II

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.