Top Clan – Searching for Active Players

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Top Clan – Searching for Active Players

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Replies
  • Barremito
    @barremito

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Invite me please, im an active player, my team Power is 7570, and my league rating is 2434 in the Champions league, my account name is barremito</p>

Justin Kittelson
    @justin-kittelson

When you get 5 more available slots, I would love to be a part! I can do 1k xp a week. I am on 5+ times a day, but have only been on the app for about a week. My Power level is 9910 but I am waiting for next double xp red to happen to level up more. Saving up gold and red birds to power up some more. My current Champions league is 2575. Thanks, please let me know. My account name is cow

goon710
    @goon710

I’d like to join your clan.

account name: goon710

team power: 15269

Tanuj Kumar
    @tanuj-kumar

i am on level 45 with team power 7795 want to join your clan. Username :-Speed

Tanuj Kumar
    @tanuj-kumar

i want to join your clan . I started in september, now at 45 level with team power 7795 and 1600+ trophies

serhiy-rykhlyuk
    @serhiy-rykhlyuk

Welcome to

Clan: UKRAINE

ID: #16023

Lionheart
    @laslo-laki-varga

Hi ,team power 7000 , nickname Lionheart , lv.39

Joe
    @joseph26
      <li style=”text-align: center;”>My name is joe my team power is 18763 I’m lvl  63
    roshlioto
    @roshlioto

I would like to be a part of an active clan. So far the clans I’ve been in have had mostly players that play every 3 4 days if that. I’m level 67 with 19k power. Name: roshlioto

Toaster Oven
    @toasteroven

Roshlioto,

Our clan (Breaking Beaks #113169) is being built by players that left clans will very poor participation that leaders did nothing to correct.  Our clan will be for active players only.  If a player is active they will always be a member of the clan. Non-players will be moved out.  Come help us create a dominating clan for active players.

Reguards,

Toaster Oven.

Muppet
    @muppet

would be happy to join, lvl 98 and active daily

Huntman
    @westtexas31

Huntman

team power around 18000 atm

usually around 8k trophies a week

Guan
    @guan

Recruiting new clan members now November 2019!

Come and join GUAN – THE MANSHU BIRDS !!!

Fight for fun and glory and defeat the pigs!

Yours clan leader YUE #312013

Angry Birds Fan
    @angrybirdsdude

Team power 733

name: Kelvin

Spadetto
    @spadetto

Hi, I’m looking for people who want to upgrade to win at events. come to the “VIX – ES” clan and we will reach the top. Or you can add me to the game, search for “Spad3tto”.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Top Clan – Searching for Active Players

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.