Top 100 Clan

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Top 100 Clan

• Has any explanation been offered for the criteria that determines why a Clan is designated to the Top 100 Clans? How is this determined? There are clearly a set of standards, parameters, that place each Clan in this Ranking. What are they? How does a Clan move up or down in this Ranking? All Clans now have a Rank whether on the Top 100 or not. What are the standards that determine each Clan’s Rank? I have not found a description or explanation on the Rovio site. Does anyone know?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Are you asking what the criteria and standards are for a clan to be listed in the “top 100”? I wasn’t sure ;)

I reckon it’s just a sum total of the MEB scores / points for all the members of each clan, but haven’t really looked at it closely, or cared much.

Shiggy
    @shiggy

Looks like each clan ranking is consisting of the collected boot camp points for the current season. If you lose a member, you will as well lose the points he already collected and your total clan points will decrease. Same with new clan members, this player’s points will be added and total clan points will increase. This clan ranking reveals nothing about clan power, it just shows how the sum of all members are doing in boot camp.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Top 100 Clan

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.