Prime Time – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Prime Time – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 124 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I didn’t get a soft update. I’m still on .5.6, but I cannot get into the comp, but barracks, or a number of other things on the main screen and it’s not connecting to Facebook.

Edit: It’s working now and I realized that it did update to 1.20.5.6.

Christinesmiles
    @christinesmiles

I have the update, but the game doesn’t seem to be connected to the internet. I know my iPad is connected because I can do other things – check email, shop online, etc. So, it’s definitely the game. Thankfully I have all the characters and accessories available in the event. Maybe today I’ll do something other than play ABT!

zeppled
    @zeppled

My IPad is doing the same after 1.20.5.6 update. It connects to Game Center but not to internet. I cannot recharge my TF by watching a video. So guess I’m out of the competition. (Not that it was that interesting anyway)

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

Same thing here. The competition update just spins and I can’t get into the barracks.

Christinesmiles
    @christinesmiles

Oh sooooo aggravating… The game was working, but now it’s not AGAIN! Why, God, why?!?

zeppled
    @zeppled

I am also having the same problem. The wheel just spins and I am unable to access the competition. What’s up Rovio?

sheepybach
    @paul13

Ok that is good and glad it’s not only me, I can get as far the game just about to open and then it crashes. No matter what I try I just can’t get it to open.
    I’ve been on 5.6 for a while now so if there is a new update out then that has to be the problem. If no new update then the current version has gone wrong.
    Come on Rovio sort out asap please and by the way as we were unable to get into the new event until there was only 10hrs to go and now this issue which is losing game time I think 500/1000 tokens should be given to all the player’s in Lew of the lost time and is the way of saying sorry.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

People i can’t access the Barracks or even to enter the event! Also People i can’t connect to any AB game i can’t log in into EPIC as well i am trying to enter the rovio support but the page is down.

Anonymous

I’m seeing reports that hackers have perpetrated a DDoS attack on a big DNS host, which is causing broad network problems in many corners of the internet. Probably affecting the game. People are having issues with AB Epic too.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

the games and the support page from rovio it’s still down :( damn those DDoS attacks…

Geli
    @geli

Got into the game with 5hrs 29 min left in the (Not Ready For) Prime Time challenge. Did challenge and regular nodes, collected awards for mission, got lots of valuable coins for Daily Tasks.

nykki
    @diamond72

I love this forum because I can immediately come here and find out problems, before losing my mind and throwing stuff!! I cannot connect to Facebook or go into the game. Now there isn’t even an icon for the game any more..

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

The icon for the event is there but i still can’t access the Barracks and the event. Also i can’t play EPIC as well. Damn it. I have some free time now at the afternoon and i can’t play… Also Rovio’s home page it still remains un-reachable.

wrw01
    @wrw01

I am having the same set of problems The Dark Knight states above even the free time to play this afternoon.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I can’t get into the game at all.

First it takes forever to get past “Downloading Assets” even though there’s nothing to download, and now I’m stuck on “Decompressing brand-new, exciting audio files!”

wrw01
    @wrw01

@optimuspig
    Dido the same here. Get to 38% of “Decompressing…” and nothing happens after that. At least we know it’s happening to some of us and it is not a single player or isolated case.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I won’t touch the game until this crisis is over. I don’t wont to loose my progress…

Also if i will make a backup now from the game (i do every day with itunes) but now i don’t know what will happens that the servers of rovio aren’t working… Is it able to backup the game correctly?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

The game is up and running again!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I didn’t have any problems accessing the game or event today.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I finished leveling Drift lvl 15 man it’s waste of time and money! That TFs has so slow attack that the node is finished and the shuriken still flies towards the target.

It’s not worthy real money not a single cent. I pity my self that i spend 70 gems on refills to win him and another 25 gems to buy the headphone accessory…

Also the final of the hotrods squad will be a Lockdown pig with a different coloring from the E. Lockdown and normal Lockdown. based on the head shape.

Let’s see what color will have and this one at the future…

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

Phew I thought, problem is with only mine Internet or game.. But I can do other stuff like youtube e. T. C
    Yesterday I played it on 8 pm (event over here @ 5:30 am) leaving myself on 100 score with 1st position and 2nd around 7k..recharge with 20gem, left it for 20 min (gone for dinner), open it,first can’t open game itself nd when it started the event keep refreshing and can’t recharge trf. With watching video, keep trying in space of aprx 30 min! @ 12:30 am tried last time nd closed this no. 1 game, assuming no one can’t play this event.
    Woke up in the morning open the game, Found 3rd nd got 500.. What?? ?? Why??. How??
    Now I have 1300 token nd want 1700, now have to play this game for today also…
    C’mon atleast give some compensatry tokens or atleast give my 20 token back as I didn’t play a single run.
    Now make up my mind only recharge with gem when I have time to play nd not leaving it even for 2p min after recharge.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

@paul today event (fish pig day, shuriken) 1st target is @400 but scores r like 300~400, so it’s not like scores were 700~1000 and targets r high,
    They reduce it proportionately so the toughness remain the same don’t think I can get 550 today also, buy surely somehow will mange to get those 300 token snatched by Rovio from me..

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Let’s start upgrading Heatwave i have had him in lvl 14 so boring 3 days… those damn 3 days is taking so long for the final level to be finished…

ED209
    @ed209

@elpapam I have just started drift upgrade to level 15 last night. I hate waiting so long for the upgrades to do, wouldn’t be so bad if you could do more than one at a time as this is what has taken most of the time do get where I am now.

after drift has finished I only have starscream left to do and he is level 3 already

sheepybach
    @paul13

Not long got back into the game so pass on the amount of time I missed. Still not sure if everything is back as it should as my Daily Task’s have no tokens just pigs, coins and a few gems.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Prime Time – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.