Prime Time – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Prime Time – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 124 total)
  • Replies
  • ED209
    @ed209

@paul13 must agree here, made it through all 4 runs without dying but due to the fact I cannot kill the flying pigs quick enough makes this a joke.

like others im glad I have everything in this event. At this rate I may just use gems to get nemesis prime if he is on the next event as I have 4,300 sitting there doing nothing and with all the nerfs it makes this very hard to make it through the event levels.

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

Ha’hoo! Looks like I get a long deserved brake for all of this. This doesn’t offer anything I don’t all ready have, So see ya later aligater.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’ve know done another 2 x 4 event runs on the Tab that the Boy’s are L5 for most and a few on L6 and I’ve been killed 6 times and completed 2 and 1 of those I some how managed to kill the Big Guy with less than 1/2 of 1 heart.
    Anybody who start playing this game/event are going to get 1 hell of a shock being unable to complete runs. Bravo Rovio for making the game so enjoyable as we have been told by you no end of times SMH

KingKosar
    @kingkosar

Just encountered Unicron on my last run. I was using Optimus Prime for the 40% bonus. Needless to say, without a buddy or energonicon assistance, I didn’t make it very far.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

my self i am taking break this event is useless for me i have both of the tfs and already level 15 both so for now i am updating some tfs to lvl 15 that i didn’t have time to level up them…

good luck to the people that is taking part at this event.

Note: lvl 8 Nemesis Prime seems to be a tough guy!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@lewie4 Why has there been no countdown for the latest events? It used to be two days, then one day. This and the last event just popped up as being live.

KingKosar
    @kingkosar

@elpapam Thankfully, I’m only missing one accessory for Epic Optimus and I’m done. No wasting gems on this event!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@kingkosar good for you :) I hope that you can get it!

Also people i change the topic’s name to Prime Time – New Event! Now with the soft update 1.20.5.5 that was fixed i believed that i should change the topic to the name of this event.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Rovio this is torture- I reject your offer for buying Nemesis for $15.99 last Halloween and you get me back by generously offering him to TRY, but not to BUY. I can tough it out until the Halloween event….by playing as…..Nemesis Prime….must complete collection…

Phillips
    @phillips

Fortunately I only need a few accessories as the event with flying pigs has to be a joke. Level 15 Optimus due to taking about 4-5 shots per flying pig can only kill 1 before the rest crash into you. Walking Mortar Towers can hardly see any damage to it before it closes up. Tried using Sentinal Prime (level 7) while he can destroy flying pigs and Walking Mortar Towers ran into Boss Pig and he didn’t stand a chance because he was unable to target the missiles. With the limited number of bots available they could at least give us the energonicons to help us out.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

In the end as Rovio said : in the dark past…

/OPTIMIZED EXPERIENCE! Get killed from un-dying flying pigs with lvl 15 Bots.
    /OPTIMIZED GAME! Get filled with the ability to use the Bots without any en/cons.
    /NEW ACCESSORIES! Get the new accessories that will only downgrade your bot and feel the difference!

All those are the most incredible Minor issues that was fixed to deliver the most awesome game experience ever!

Get a life!

rlc
    @rlcoone

The developers are morons, I hope this game dies a decent death soon. It will never be fun to play again.

nancy
    @nancy

What is the purpose of this weak sperm, ridiculous Prime Event that only allows weak sperm, gutless TFs that die immediately and includes no Energonicons?!? The game is becoming as stupid as it is boring. Adding all these new TFs that are gutless and useless and stupid, stupid events to acquire accessories that dumb down the already weak sperm TFs into Trump handles. Get real Rovio!

Phillips
    @phillips

Well I did 12 runs for day 1. Got to the 40 token level. Died 4 times, once as Optimus because despite being level 15 he takes multiple shots to kill flying pigs so when a swarm appears can only kill 1 (2 if I’m lucky) and 3 times as Sentinal Prime twice against Boss Pig and once against Unicron. Only after a few accessories but not sure if they are worth the frustration.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

I guess it’s all in the plan to get us to spend our gems – and buy more gems.

I’m wondering whether Roxio / Exient needs to pay much $$$ yearly for the Transformers and thus needs to recover this $$$ by making this *free to play* game and depending on players to buy stuff with real cash.

With the ability to continue the challenge by spending gems once our transformer dies, it won’t take long before we’ll need to buy more gems. Each time the requirement doubles: 10 + 20 + 40 gems ouch that’s 70 gems already.

@paul13

With the deliberate nerfing of Angry Bird Transformers in daily challenges, we all need ABTs which are at least level 8 and some gems to continue!
    And use those ABTs that can shoot fast and reload quickly.
    So upgrade ASAP to take out those huge flock of flying pigs who are going gangbusters on us.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

If we don’t support Rovio / Exient by spending some $$$ which we get so much enjoyment from playing this *free* game,

they won’t have the $$$ to continue paying Hasbro for licensing Transformers, and

the servers will eventually close down.

Then we can go back to our boring lives, not being able to play ABT any more.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

I am not a Roxio / Exient employee or beta tester etc. just an ordinary guy who is addicted to playing this Angry Birds Transformers game and yes I like challenges and still play in spite of the many bugs features.

I’ve been staying up late & waking up early to play ABT. My family and friends think i’ve got a strange addiction when I need to sneak off to play a few rounds or to upgrade transformers. For now, it’s not that serious, though I can feel any day now, an “intervention” will come from them and they confiscate my ipad3. ;)

Well, at the moment, I hope to still play ABT when I’m old and grey.

Phillips
    @phillips

@amourbender I don’t think Rovio have to pay a continuous licensing fee. If they do then someone in their legal department should get the sack. Any licensing fee should be a one off lump sum licensing fee plus a percentage of profits every year. If they have to pay a continuous licensing fee and everybody stops playing tomorrow that would put them in all sorts of trouble having to rely on revenue from other games to pay the continuous fee.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@armourbender

” So upgrade ASAP to take out those huge flock of flying pigs who are going gangbusters on us ”

That would be nice but there are so many hours in a day and so we are limited to how many we can upgrade due to the silly amount of time they have set to upgrade our Bots

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

This game is definitely run by morons, even the Three Stooges could do a better job!!!

Raizir
    @raizir

RED ALERT: Unicron and boss pig have been spotted, and the Grimlocks, starscreams, Ricochet, and the energonicons are nowhere to be found!

coolbug
    @coolbug

this is happening to me too. If anyone knows why this is happening please reply to this.

coolbug
    @coolbug

@wrw01 1st go to the app store. then tap what’s new. next scroll down to the bottom. last tap the 3rd one that says send email.

zeppled
    @zeppled

Rovio makes money from every video we watch in the game plus the ones they shove down our throats. Just think of how many each person watches every day to get the extra 5 seconds and double your points/pigs. I wouldn’t pity poor Rovio that we might not buy gems. They make the money elsewhere.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

Hi guys,!! I am following this forum from past 6 month and I have seen many of you sharing strategies and everytime Rovio pluck those loopholes, one of them is using grimlock versions and soundblaster with health/sheild encon etc. Now this time they taken out encon support and no buddy, now many of us will go with grey /encon grimlock instead of bonus Trf. So they also make sure by removing other trf from the list so we r now remain with those low power /nerfed trf. We all know they can’t stand against flying pigs.
    And surprisingly pig event on consecutive day..
    Well
    Now I m giving preference to heatwave. Yeah!,!!! *Oops* in 5 runs big boss appears twice and rest is the story as only first to missiles r enough for a lvl 11 heatwave.
    Yesterday also found one unicorn and able to get 1000 of points after recharging in b/w round… I suggest u not to share strategies

PS: use heatwave over prime? (playing event for all accessories)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Prime Time – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.