Prime Time – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Prime Time – New Event!

• After 03:00 AM UTC a new icon sort of event was appeared but after opening it the game is crashing and is closing. I hope Rovio will do something about that.

What are your thoughts?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 124 total)
  • Replies
  • wrw01
    @wrw01

I am having the same experience as the Dark Knight @elpapam describes above. Does not appear the new exhange event is working properly.
    Who are the current ABT contacts who we should be informing? I am not up to date on this aspect.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@wrw01 i have already submit a ticket at rovio/support page.

ED209
    @ed209

Same issue here as well

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Yes ABT crashes after clicking on the right side arrow after showing the comic scene.

Could it be because I have one transformer still being upgraded?

And / or yesterday’s Daily Quest has changed my reward of 15000 coins in “Complete all other daily Quests” into 25 tokens?

Please fix it, Roxio / Exient. Prime Time became no-Show Time.

Thanks in advance

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

Yup. Same here. Crash after trying to advance past comic.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Crashes me too.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

My transformer has finished upgrading. No other upgrades or recharging happening.

However ABT still crashes when I want to move past the comic page.

So, during Token Exchange, we can’t claim tokens until this “feature” is fixed?

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

I’ve not found anybody who have been able to play this event yet and so it’s going to be interesting if they manage to get it up and running to see the leader board and how many 1000’s ahead they will be.
    -8 hours of playtime and still no fix Boy oh Boy Rovio

vega
    @vegabomb

I’m having the same problem. Crashing.

The event normally doesn’t start the same day the icon appears. It’s usually a 24 hour lead in right?

Deszaras
    @deszaras

This came out of nowhere. I think this is the second event to fall of of the sky lately with no warning.

wrw01
    @wrw01

Thanks @elpapam for documenting this problem and sending Rovio a ticket.

@gradientturtle7
    @arceemega @lewie4
    Are you all aware of this situation?
    Any time table on when it will be corrected?

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@wrw01 We’ve fixed the issue internally and should push an update after some internal testing, thanks for letting me know.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

thanks @lewie4. Would you mind giving us all a heads up once the update has gone through.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@lewie4
    Thank you for the update. Glad it is being addressed.

wrw01
    @wrw01

It is working now. @lewie4

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Hmm, nothing to play for in this event – I have both Epic Optimus & Rodimus and all their accessories. Time for a well-deserved break. :)

EDIT:
    Scratch that – in this event I get to play as Nemesis Prime, even though I didn’t buy him. Are we to expect a 2nd shot at Nemesis Prime soon, @lewie4?

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@mighty-red-1 I agree that nothing new at this stage, but as Nemesis Prime is there as a ‘Try me’ I would almost be prepared to gamble that it will be available in the following event.

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

lol @mighty-red-1 you almost forgot about that special character you didnt have at all ….sigh I bet the price is about 7500 tokens again….

sheepybach
    @paul13

working on Android here now

ED209
    @ed209

Working on iPhone but nothing worth getting for me so I’ll be passing on this event. No nemesis prime

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Nerfed TFs, no use of Energonicons and lots of flying pigs, makes this event a challenge to reach the end of the stage alive. I’m lucky that I’ve already have all the TFs that this evet is offering.

When I saw Nemesis Prime as a selectable character, I though it would be finally available to be acquired, but no. I’ll take this event as a breake to upgrade my TF’s and regain my crystals.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well as I can say is thank goodness I’ve got everything on offer in this event and so I’ll not be playing and boy am I glad. I just did a full 4 run to which I got killed 3 times by the Kamikaze flying Pigs, they as so powerful and all our Bot’s firepower has been cut do big time its a waste of time doing any events.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I’m guessing nemesis is available to try before you have the option to buy (with actual money). I do not expect he will be available for gems.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I am disapointed that i have only to try the Nemesis Prime. It’s not even available for buy only for try. So i am not interested in this event i have everything so i am out.

mommarice
    @mommarice

What a booo-ring event. I only need 3 accessories. Guess I’ll wait until flying pigs day is over. Can’t make it through a round alive wth the characters given. Lame.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Prime Time – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.