Token Exchange Suggestions

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Token Exchange Suggestions

• I have the following suggestions to improve token exchange:

1 – Allow a “return” button for those who have spent tokens on an accessory by mistake or have changed their minds and would prefer another one after having spent their tokens.

2 – Display the power of each accessory on offer in token exchange so we can make a more informed choice. For example “Dragon hat = + 8 defense”

3 – After the competition has ended, allow players the option to purchase additional tokens with their coins to round them up to the next 1000 so there will not be any wasted tokens.

On another note, I do not understand how each day of the competition, the names on my leader-board are completely different. I seem to have competed every day against different players. Do none of the winners of previous days play again the following day?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“On another note, I do not understand how each day of the competition, the names on my leader-board are completely different. I seem to have competed every day against different players. Do none of the winners of previous days play again the following day?”

Competition groups are constantly being created. As soon as one fills up, the next one is created. You get slotted into whichever group is currently being filled at the time that you joined that day’s Competition. The composition of each group has no relation to who you played against previously. If there is any overlap, it’s just a huge coincidence.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“1 – Allow a “return” button for those who have spent tokens on an accessory by mistake or have changed their minds and would prefer another one after having spent their tokens.”

That’s an excellent idea. Although I’d make it a limited-time return window, say an hour.

“2 – Display the power of each accessory on offer in token exchange so we can make a more informed choice. For example “Dragon hat = + 8 defense”

They did that for the “Challenge in C Minor” event where a picture of all of the accessories available and description of what they did could be accessed through the Newsfeed. I don’t know why they didn’t do the same for the CNY event.

“3 – After the competition has ended, allow players the option to purchase additional tokens with their coins to round them up to the next 1000 so there will not be any wasted tokens.”

Another excellent idea. Rovio will never do that with coins, which are basically worthless currency. But it would make sense for them to allow players to top up a limited number of tokens using gems after the overall event has ended.

@gradientturtle7
    and @arceemega can you please pass these suggestions on to the powers-that-be for consideration? Thanks.

dmsral
    @dmsral

You get a couple of days to spend your tokens to take your time in choosing what to buy. Also, if purchase a new character, several new accessories will be added to the list.

I agree with the purchase tokens option. It takes a lot of work to earn enough tokens for a new character, and a lot people would willing to spend a few dollars if they are close.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

These are all excellent suggestions. I would add:

1 – Allow a “return” button for those who have spent tokens on an accessory by mistake or have changed their minds and would prefer another one after having spent their tokens.

Or a “confirm purchase” process.

2 – Display the power of each accessory on offer in token exchange so we can make a more informed choice. For example “Dragon hat = + 8 defense”

Indicate up front that unlocking a character also allows you to unlock accessories. Since the accessories are exclusive, they should be more imaginative, I’m only going to buy one hat, since they can only wear one hat.

3 – After the competition has ended, allow players the option to purchase additional tokens with their coins to round them up to the next 1000 so there will not be any wasted tokens.

Or, 1. allow them so accumulate them for the next challenge; 2. Exchange them for gems.

4 – Use the contests to open new areas, it pointless to keep adding characters to run the same darn nodes. I have spent more time upgrading than I have spent playing the game. For what?!

Great suggestions!

@gradientturtle7
    @arceemega for what it’s worth…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Token Exchange Suggestions

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.