Tips to level up

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Tips to level up

• I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas about where to level up once you get all the levels unlock and are starting the long trip through the cave.

I know that I can farm some of the places that birdcrazy was talking about, yet I am just wondering how one could quickly start to level up by grinding from something like level 17.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Daily Dungeons are a fantastic resource for both Snoutlings and Experience.

greatleo
    @greatleo

Since the Rested Bonus was added a while ago, a good place to level up is the Mouth Pool. You’re not limited to once per day, and the bad guys won’t have you thinking about using your healing potions.

A good bird combination to use there is Wizard + Pirate + Skulkers. If you have Sea Dog, Lightning + Sea Dog + Skulkers is even better. With elite birds and the latter set up, I’ve managed to kill the Spirit Caller 7 or 8 times in the 10 waves. You get around 160 snoutlings, and if the spinner gives you the treasure chest, you get 2 Greater Vials too.

HobBrown
    @hobbrown

What about doing the Castles? Those levels scale according to your current exp level, effectively providing the highest amount of exp available.

I usually start with the the 1st or King Pig’s castle to level up

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Good recommend is also caves starting from the fourth. From this point, you’re getting fantastic amounts of exp per every level, but this obviously requires patience and friends to get there. Otherwise, look for long wave battles like mentioned Mouth Pool.

Mindset
    @mindset83

Another way to level up if you have Facebook is to pick your most powerful Facebook friend and play a cave level with 10 waves. At the last wave reset the level before finishing it. You can play all the waves again while collecting tons of XP and still use that same FB bird you have been. Was able to go from 29 to 31 in a matter of an hour.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Tips to level up

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.