tips to beat the ninja cave 5

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum tips to beat the ninja cave 5

• I arrived at 5 cave, the cave is easy, but the levels reached with the ninjas, but I can not pass them, anyone know what is the best combination of birds to spend the ninjas?

sorry for my English. I used google translator

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@teste12345 — What language do you speak? Might be better if you posted in your native language. I’m not sure what you’re asking.

[Edit] I hope you edited your comment, because I can understand it now, so my comment looks dumb.

guilherme1521
    @teste12345

I speak Portuguese

Anonymous

I used Druid Skulkers and a pig ally for the cave. If you don’t have Skulkers I recommend Samurai Rogues or Cannonear. Just make sure NO MATTER WHAT that you use Druid with one of those birds. Because ninjas are tough and you need a healer that heals big and can also hit them. It’s one of the only few classes that heals that can avoid Dodge.

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

Beside the birds that @partshade mentioned you can also use lighting birds and rogue.

burbman
    @burbman

I like Thunderbird’s buff ability against ninjas as well. They basically kill themselves.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I can’t do it. I just can’t get past the second Ninja cave.

Oh well…

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@teste12345 @nunom is Portugese. You might want to become friends on ABN.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Druid, Rogues and Lightning bird works well. You need to equip Lightning bird with a weak weapon to be in the sweet spot where you can damage enemies that can dodge or have iron clad. A rouge equipped with a set weapon that is the same level as the Rogue is ideal since that weapon will already be in the sweet spot. However the Ballista when it does criticals is not ideal against enemies with dodge.

robclark89
    @robclark89

Druid, Cannoneer, and Pigiana Jones works pretty well. A number of the ninja pigs to damage to all enemies, making counter moves pretty effective. Use cannoneer to put counter on the druid. That way, even though the hit doesn’t do much damage it puts thorny vine on the pigs. Then use pigiana to put counter on the cannoneer and deal out heavy damage. You should concentrate on killing the master ninjas first. Don’t use a weapon on bomb that deals critical damage, cause then the ninjas will ignore it. Have healing spell or dispel or something. The yin yang set on druid is helpful, and use the rage chili on her as well to heal.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum tips to beat the ninja cave 5

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.