Tinker TITAN

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Tinker TITAN

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • Suzy
    @suzyq

Will they ever get it right?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@datguygamer how much mastery did we get in short events? I cannot recall that.

Anonymous

@datguygamer
    Ok, so we understand how the mechanics of the hearts and KO number works, but what’s the point of them?

As far as the low mastery goes, I think it’s because it’s a short event. Those three day invasion events only give 1500 mastery for all as the best reward. This one is in between those and the huge side map events like we’ve had for the previous elite classes, both in terms of length, and rewards. Seems fair to me.

Though I do think it was clever (sneaky?) of Rovio to use the team thing to entice players to spend stamina and FE. I’ve not ised stamina myself yet, but it’s tempting. I’m currently battling for 3rd with two others, and the team race is neck and neck! I’ve used FE to get the 500 medals on every spin so far, and have enough to continue to do so, so I’m going to save my SD unless it becomes clear I have no choice.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus The point is to give players a visual cue as to how many times you can beat him before one of your teammates do it. While it is not something that important, it could have been implemented a bit better.

ketchup233
    @ketchup233

Why i didnt get any reward for Tinker Titan?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@ketchup233 You can report it to Rovio on their Support page

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Tinker TITAN

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.