Tinker TITAN

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Tinker TITAN

• Birds!The titan has awakened!We need to put a stop to this massive machine!
    Birds recommended by me:Red,Matilda and Blues or Bomb
    NOTE!Chuck has too low hp to deal with such bosses!
    Birds costumes suggested:Red’s samurai,(elite)Paladin and Stone Guard-use for poison flock
    Matilda-(elite)Cleric,Druid and (elite)Bard or Witch
    Blues-Treasure hunters-BEST CHOICE or Rogues
    Bomb-(Elite)pirate,(elite)seadog or captain
    Poison Trio-stone guard,rogues and druid
    My combo-Elite paladin,elite bard and treasure hunters
    Tinker titan stratagy-changes king cannon over time.
    Charge:use treasure hunters to buy time when its charging.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I just use Elite Paladin, Wizard and Spies. I use the Golden Chilli on Chuck on the first round, and attack with the birds on the second round until the boss is down. For me it’s not really difficult :D

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

chuck classes not really useful in this fight…other than its rage ability

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Wizard is a strong hitter even ignoring his AoE abilities. And his Rage ability is priceless on fights like this.

angryde
    @angryde

@redbird-justin Depends on your level, dude… My Samurai-Wizard-Witch (all 12/60) defeats Tinker Titan in the first round :-D

mich
    @m-ich

@redbird-justin Lighning Bird is great against bosses because you can use him to make the highest damage bird attack again.

Bossk
    @henjovr

He only has 18k life, most combinations with Chuck + chili kill him in 1 round.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Defeating the Tinker Titan is really easy once you have powerful gear (other stuff works too, but it just takes longer to kill him) and the right classes- plus his attacks are weak, so he can’t really harm you that much (though the drones could overpower you if you are not strong enough), so combining all *these* results in an easy victory! The only downside is that each battle takes 7 energy, so only 2 battles can be played is you have all 15 energy points, making you have to wait 210 minutes (counting that one “remaining energy” to begin the cycle of energy, so you have to find something else to do for the next 3 and a half hours until you can play again

Overall, I am very pleased with hoe this event plays out in it’s fun and easy style, so getting 10,000 points for the Elite Cleric over the next 5 days shouldn’t be hard :) (I hope)

burbman
    @burbman

Has anyone had anything show up at the bottom of the event page yet? Mine just spins and says it is looking for team members

angryde
    @angryde

@burbman I’m experiencing MAJOR connectivity issues in the Tinker Titan event and in the arena. The game has also starting hanging eternally during the ‘loading levels’ boot-up phase… well done Rovio… another triumph! :-P

burbman
    @burbman

Thanks @angryde was hoping I wasn’t the only one. Maybe Rovio Servers are just overwhelmed with activity at the start of event. Burned through some stamina drinks at the beginning of the event, before I realized he does not drop much, if any mastery. Even if I double the wheel reward, I can do better just farming mastery elsewhere, so I will just finish out my 10k medals to get elite cleric.

vyse12012
    @vyse12012

with 13/60 lighting bird, sea dog and skulkers, Titan is killed before chuck has finished his rage attack ! :O

I thought it would be a little harder

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

I just hope that the Titan levels up and gets tougher every time he/she looses all its hearts. And that the increase follows your birds power rating so that the players who have not spent the last two years looking at cartoon birds can actually still beat it whilst us oldies get a challenge.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

Wizard Skulkers and Seadog have taken him out in the first round so far.

@burbman

After closing all the apps twice and restarting I finally got a scoreboard.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

BTW has anybody else [or is it just me?] noticed that the event has been shortened by 2 days? Now the event runs for 3 days instead of the usual 5, so now we have to tweak our strategies a bit due to the shortage- bummer

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@rowdypup I think it ends at the same time as the arena. Don’t forget that they round down the time (e.g. 3 days and 20 hours -> 3 days)

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Are there cheaters already in this event? The top two players in my group have over 10,000 points already. The third place player has only about 3,000.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@marioandsonic I burned more than 100 stamina and got more than 10,000 points. Four people on my board got more than 10,000 points.

Rudi
    @rudisek

Hello,
    ABE make me again angry!! Second event in row i lost points, lost place for 3star roll.
    This is unbelievable that there are too many bugs… yesterday almost whole evening freezes/crashes and today morning rollback for me with half points… for someone destroyed event.THX for that!!!

Dave
    @seraphion

Haha red can 1shot the “boss” with the chilli :D

angryde
    @angryde

@burbman Oh, you’re not alone, I can assure you of that :-P Things seem to have stabilized overnight (here in Germany). You..!?!

Anonymous

Has anyone figured out what the number next to the hearts means?

My two cents on this event:
    – Disappointing amount of mastery rewards on the wheel. I don’t like having to depend on other people to get the doubler bonus either. At least it’s short, so the low rewards aren’t unjustified.
    – Too easy.
    – Pretty monotonous.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus Well after studying the event closely I can say that those hearts are obviously health of the Tinker Titan but not how much YOU get to destroy. Instead when you see hearts depleting without you playing that’s actually your teammate defeating that boss in the leaderboard.

THIS is the reason why at the start of the event I saw 4 or 5 hearts being deducted instead of 1 per battle. Its because the ones in my team were also defeating him at the same time.

As for that number next to the hearts: that represents how many times you or your teammates have completely destroyed the Titan and forced it to repair itself for 15 minutes. Think of those 20 hearts as Wave 1 and the next one as Wave 2 etc.

burbman
    @burbman

@datguygamer – If that is the case regarding hearts and the number, how do you explain this screen grab that I just took?
    Tinker Titan Event

Way more than 37 battles have obviously been won by myself, not to mention the rest of my teammates.

37x max medals of 570= 21,090, less than a quarter of my team total, and I have not been respinning to get max reward.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@burbman Regarding that I got a message from a Rovio support guy that due to overwhelming sever load, the event data could not (and in some cases still cannot) load properly but he/she confirmed that the number is meant to represent how many times you’ve defeated the titan. In this case, your count should actually be 3 but mistakenly it’s showing 2.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Also, I just noticed from @burbman’s screenshot:

This whole event is a cop-out ruse. Even if you win double rewards, you still get less mastery overall and all that “double rewards” thing will only apply IF your team gets more points than the opposing team meaning we’re wasting loads of FE and SD to get something that was already to given to us and still we’ll get less than what was initially being offered to us.

Nice one Rovio, nice one. By giving us a “chance” to get double rewards they are actually giving us less initially just to make it seem that we are getting something noteworthy.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Tinker TITAN

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.