Time wasting post but useful (imo)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Time wasting post but useful (imo)

• Hi I’m Moreno, (I don’t know the rules of write topics, and I cant find anything, so don’t judge me).

Today I want to talk about a famous game called Angry Birds -lol I can’t talk about other games here xD . but now i’ll be serious and i won’t use perfect grammar because i’m not english, sorry :) –

Angry Birds was my 1st game i’ve known ,  and also my favorite childhood game.

Let me write this huge topic because i waited from 2011 (when i knew ab, i searched for tutorial and saw this “website” idk how to call that, it was a small website i think).

uh and i can express myself writing, but only talking. btw let’s start.

AB was  the most beautiful game for me. That day arrived a box for my sister, it was the first model of a “tablet”, and i wanted to try it, but when i tried it, i saw a thing called: ANGRY BIRDS, i tap on it, is a game, uh lets play it, beautiful graphic, beautif…beautiful all. but i was a bit bored, i asked to my father if he could install another game: angry birds seasons ( know i don’t remember the order but i wanna say that I installed all rovio games). uh i’m stucked, let’s search on internet: i saw a website called Angry Birds Nest, there was a lot of tutorials, how to find golden eggs, updates, it was the encyclopedia for me, sort of. then i discovered at the age of 7 that all abs could be installed for PC, the revolution for me. I always tried to do all episode with full 3 stars lvls, for find the  golden king pig ,that i never found because at the age of 8-9, i cant remember, my angry birds program resetted, and I still not knowing the why. And from the time i dont touched ab for a long time. Then i did a lot of play and dont play for many months (or years). I can remember all the hype for all the angry birds game with my friends, like if it was yesterday :’).

i don’t want to talk about tiny thief, amazing alex,etc.because i said i installed all rovio games.

but then rovio insert ads (i’m not saying that insert ads is a bad things because they need  money for continue the games, but the thing was the amount of the ads), then modified angry birds, discontinued for pc, ruined angry birds by inserting new things. but i dont wanna talk about this, because me and i think everybody know that rovio will never make a comeback for the old angry birds.

i stopped playing angry birds for 2 years, and a week ago i remembered all rovio games (ab, abse, absp, abf, abg,bad piggies, amazing alex,tiny thief, retry, absw,absw2 and i think that’s all, excluding that new games that i never played.

today i’ll make a comeback on ab for pc, but now angry birds become a boring game, not for the game itself, but because ab isnt like before, i dont have a point to play ab, and i dont know what to do.

i dont talked about many things like ab chrome etc, but i think is enough.

sorry for bad english, and have a great day :)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.