time to bludgeon and brawl only for the uk?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum time to bludgeon and brawl only for the uk?

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 77 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I got 1000 for 1st place since that’s where I finished on the last day of the last event. It even showed that score instead of this one.

Phillips
    @phillips

Same here I got 500 tokens for 2nd given that is where I ended on the final day of the last event. Pleased I didn’t spend gems trying to move up the leaderboard.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Which tf is most effective at killing Unicron?

sheepybach
    @paul13

Are this lot ever going to get an event right any time soon???
    I ended with 20K+ last night which should have put me in the 300 Tokens group but sadly I earned Zero as I was lower than P20 well so the board told me (Will I get them back? Not a chance) this was on the new game Tab.
    On the old game Tab I ended P19 100 Tokens when I should have been in P3 500 tokens.
    Today it looks as if they have sorted the board out as it’s showing what I’ve scored so far.

Phillips
    @phillips

Given they had Skywarp available previous challenge and Starscream this one. I am predicting Sunstorm will be available next challenge if they also re-release Acid Storm they could give it some lame title like Storms approaching.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@phillips I reckon the next event will be the dead end one

Phillips
    @phillips

@sam-spargo I think I read somewhere that Dead End was going to be the end of the month.

Does anyone know what score is required to reach the 100 token limit? Just passed 27,000 to reach 60 and see that 70 token is a 6,000 increase to 33,000 so I’m guessing over 50,000 which is just far to high.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

My leaderboard was way more competitive then it has been in the past. Anybody else having the same experience?

coolbug
    @coolbug

I am in 12 place and I have 19587 points. the person in 20 place has 6077 points.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I’m in 2nd place with 33000 the leader has 39000

Aledromo
    @aledromo

Yeah, my board is CRAZY high. It was only a matter of time, I guess.

Phillips
    @phillips

100 tokens required 52,000 points didn’t reach it. Did three recharges and did not miss a single run yet only made 47,000. I must of blown away the competition early as second place was on 19,000. Tight battle between the people coming second to seventh for second and third.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Same here. I started in about 15th place after my first run already behind about 10 thousand points out of first place.

There was little difference in score up and down my board from 2 through 20 with player 1 being ahead by several thousand.

I worked my way up to third and got kicked back to 5th in the last minute.

I played enough to easily win 2nd on any other day and most often 1st.

I am really sick and tired of the developers/company coming up with every possible way to make us pay more gems to play this game EXCEPT for actually investing the resources to make the game better with new content, accessories that actually benefit gameplay, and characters that are actually fun to play with.

Their only answer is to make the game harder with each new release. That’s not innovative on their side and it’s not fun on our side.

If they are struggling to monetize this game it’s because there is not content or gameplay experience worth paying for.

I have spent at least $100 since release on this game for in app purchases for myself and two kids. I don’t mind to support a game that is enjoyable. But don’t expect me to pay more money by making my in-game experience more frustrating.

Xun
    @xunhq

Boss Pig is still taking ages to damage, let alone kill (for most below Level 15 bots), while simultaneously his missiles are one-hit-kills. Worst thing is the relative empty stage when he is around – there is hardly any other chance to score points when he shows up.

@lewie4
    , The testament of a growing and improving company is one that self tests and assures the products that they are marketing and selling. I doubt any of the beta testers of the current game are satisfied with the product but it seems Exient/Rovio are more than satisfied with “It’s OK, whatever, let the customers suffer”. Have they ever wondered why people are not spending money on this game anymore?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@xunhq I almost killed boss pig with level 12 energon lockdown with explosive rounds but he killed me first

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

People how is possible two same names to be in the leader-border?

coolbug
    @coolbug

@elpapam maybe two people just put in the same name when they started on there first daily challenge.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@coolbug i have seen many mysterious things happening at leader-borders and believe me so many coincidence it’s not luckily!

Swing
    @swing

There’s definitely something fishy going on with the leaderboards, there are scores that make no sense.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Its 36000 points for 100 tokens

rlc
    @rlcoone

You’re playing bots. They deny this, but look at all the dishonest changes they make to this game to try to force you to spend money, then look at the programming bugs they blame on the devices, and ask yourself if you can believe anything they say.

Xun
    @xunhq

IMG_6205.JPG

BBBBBBBBBB

Bot or genuine human player? You decide.

@rlcoone
    I support your theory. I think this is the most possible way of Exient/Rovio “matchmaking us to [tighter competition] in order to force us to spend gems and eventually money to win any competition. Exient/Rovio are going way overboard with their business strategy and are pretty much only just throwing away us customers.

Phillips
    @phillips

They may think QXH is a bot as well. People can put ridiculous names down for aliases in games. Random letters or the same letter numerous times doesn’t automatically make it a bot.

Geli
    @geli

80 token level is 41000. 70 was 34000. 100 tokens over 50000?

Sitting in second at 341xx after 2 gem recharges with leader at 371xx. And the leader is a jumble of letters that I have not seen since my last bowl of alphabet soup.

In the middle of the 15 or so letters is BOT. And we are told all players are human.

<rolleyes\> <callingthatapileofBravoSiierra\>

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Anyone else have their daily tasks changed. I was working on mine this morning, then I just now went to see what I had left to do and it started over.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum time to bludgeon and brawl only for the uk?

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.