thunderbird

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum thunderbird

• Is it worth the valuable golden coins? I’m thinking no but that defense seems nice

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

Thunderbird is just a slightly upgrade to Mage or Archmage (v1.0.12). For Thunderclap, instead of high damage it applies a effect to the target pig and the target pig absorbs more damage. Rage of Thunder is just a weaker Shock Shield on all birds.

Minion Pig
    @minionpig

I did not buy the thunderbird but imo just by looking at the stats I don’t think the thunderbird will worth the cost. The starter headgear Mage is still the best all around group attack bird, followed by the wizard. The mage’s schock shield is also useful if you can bait all the enemies to attack a single target such as using princess.

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

Ya I think the only other one I’m gonna buy is skullkers for blues. Not getting thunderbird bard or cleric I don’t think they are worth the cost.

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@minionpig Indeed. If you can get all pigs to target the bird with Shock Shield, the overall damage is higher than the Storm.

@thebirdstunna
    Try to get Skulkers if you can. Weak Spot is useful if you hit it with Blues first while Tricksy Trick is useful for multiplying harmful effects to all enemies.

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

Ya. That is the last one I’m going to buy. Priest thunderbird I don’t feel are worth the cost. Wouldn’t you agree @RovioMaster

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@thebirdstunna Not feeling like getting the Thuderbird but do want to get the Priest. Its Sprit Link is useful if you use it with Paladin or Rainbird.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

♫♪♫ Thunderbird and Lightning (Bird), very, very frightening me! Galileo… ♫♪♫
    King Queen Pig

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

Ya I didn’t get to try priestout. I had it before but my game erased shortly after getting so maybe she is worth it

Minion Pig
    @minionpig

Get priest, it may be expensive but is surprisingly useful in the right circumstances.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum thunderbird

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.