ThunderBird or Sea Dog??

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum ThunderBird or Sea Dog??

• I have enough gold coins to choose one, ThunderBird or Sea Dog, which one is a better choice?

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I think Sea Dog, at least that is the class I am using most of those 2.

GX
    @kokhien

Definitely SeaDog over the rest

Nytmair
    @nytmair

I would agree- Sea Dog.

I don’t have either, but through borrowing them from FB friends, I prefer SeaDog far more.

RuCustum
    @rucustum

@nytmair
    I have never used either… I am level 40, almost 41, and have 1 friend that is lvl 4. So I never use friends birds.

loynis
    @loynis

Sea dog without questions.

Nytmair
    @nytmair

@rucustum- Ah, i gotcha. Well I made an ABE only FB account- I must say it has made the game experience much better for me.

Anonymous

Sea Dog. Just way stronger than Thunderbird. Plus Chuck has rather low health.

RuCustum
    @rucustum

@nytmair
    what do you mean by ABE?

Nytmair
    @nytmair

@rucustum ABE= Angry Birds Epic :)

RuCustum
    @rucustum

@nytmair
    WOW, that one went over my head. Thanks.

burbman
    @burbman

Thunderbird’s buff ability is very useful against multi-attack enemies i.e. most ninjas, but overall Sea Dog will be more beneficial in the long run.

bouboule
    @bouboule

Sea Dog for sure

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

SeaDog has his charms, but so does Thunderbird. Thunderbird renders his victim 30% weaker. Pair that with Skulkers and you’ve got a powerful “fast weaken” because Skulkers also weakens the pigs. You didn’t ask, but Skulkers is preferable to either of Thunderbird or SeaDog, IMHO.

RuCustum
    @rucustum

@ToothGnasher
    I have not used Skulkers that much. The only one I do not have now is Thunderbird. I went with Sea Dog.

I am stuck on cave 7’s boss, the Thunderbird & Skulkers combo sounds like a way to beat him. I do not have any friends remotely close to my level that I can use, so I have to choose between Prince Porky, Pigiana Jones, and/or PiggyMcCool.

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

@rucustumm Try using Skulkers on himself – that weakens all enemies. You can also use Skulkers on a stronger bird to attack ninjas (because the attacking bird only uses 35% power). Use Skulkers on Druid or Rainbird, for example, and you can get the “Thorny Vine” or “Acid Rain” applied to characters that would not normally allow it (provided they are not immune).

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I have been playing a lot of Sea Dog, trying to raise his mastery. It’s quite the grind, but he’s very straightforward as a damage enhancer against non-Dodge opponents. Definitely worth the 275 coins.

Skulkers looks more combo-tricky, but I am held back more by lack of gear than tricks. I’m not that excited over Thunderbird.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@rucustum Cave 7 appears very tough at first since the birds you normally use won’t work. However Lawrence is actually one of the easier bosses once you figure out which birds to use. I can tell you which 2 birds that you already have to use, but I don’t want to spoil your fun since you didn’t ask for help. Lawrence can be easily defeated with only 2 birds and no pig allies and without using any consumables, but you need a pig ally if you want to 3 star the level. If you give up and want the answer, look at the posts in the walk through section.

RuCustum
    @rucustum

@killerkea
    Good info to know, I will keep plugging away at him. If I get frustrated I will take a look at the walk through section. Thanks.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum ThunderBird or Sea Dog??

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.