Thunder & Lightning – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thunder & Lightning – New Event!

Viewing 21 replies - 26 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Replies
  • Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@datguygamer I put that one in the backup and started a new one. Someone posted in that thread that he has a lv 184 accessory. At some point only the secondary effect will increase its percentage (defense, transform power, vehicle time) upon upgrading. Increased defense is great though, scratchless character after being crushed by a falling monolith.

Accessories from Christmas, Halloween, Chinese New Year, Sabers, AB Movie events appears to be not upgradeable.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lemongrab Why would start a new one when you have a save that’s so deliciously overpowered? I would love to have that save on my game!

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@datguygamer I played it clean for over a year before I saw a h@ck tutorial in youtube (patched in the current version). It doesn’t have much gems that I would run out of gems if I continue opening Gold Crates. I can still retrieve if I want to play it again though.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen the crate all thing is tingling me to come back full time but i am pretty much resist my self. For starters only daily missions only. I played trying to get the new character but i didn’t tried so much or played hard just for fun i played if and only i remember to open the game. But when a nice new Bundle at at 6th day was kicked in With Character Trident Accessory 25.000 spark and 900 gems at 49,99 euros i did bought the bundle and i get the character and i gained some spark more (not that i have already used my reserved ones). I think they offered the highest price bundle at 4-5 first day for the people who want to have the bot to have the squad bot for higher 4x multiplayer bonus. And for those who will play and wait they give a second bundle at the end of the 5th to 6th day to give the more cheaper bundle.

Raizir
    @raizir

Yea… remember me? That guy that had his iPad mini charger break about a year ago? Yea… about that…

It turns out that the charger that broke was the Only one that could charge said iPad mini, and now the thing (the iPad mini) is nothing more than a paper weight now.

However, I managed to get a new iPad, which is a good thing and a bad thing

Good: The minority of the Angry Birds games data was carried over…

These games include: Angry Birds Stella Pop ( I refuse to stop calling the game that), Angry birds Friends, and Angry Birds 2.

Haven’t checked Angry Birds Go!, Angry Birds Star Wars 1 and 2, Or Angry Birds Space yet.

Bad: a majority of the angry birds game data was lost

These games include: Angry Birds Transformers (major), Angry Birds Original (minor), Angry Birds Seasons (minor), Bad Piggies (minor), Angry Birds RIO, Angry Birds Epic (major), and Angry Birds Slingshot Stella (minor?).

yea… starting from scratch in ABT and ABEpic has been a bit difficult.

Since i lost Windblade, Prowl (minor), Bluestreak (minor), Rodimus, Shockwave, Epic Optimus Prime, Ricochet, Ratchet (?) and Normal Starscream, I’ve decided to not go for the event exclusive Transformers until I have all the rescueable Transformers.

@raizir You have to log the game into Facebook in order for saved game data to be carried over between devices. It worked for me when I had to switch to my Android tablet in order to keep playing the game when my iPad stopped working. Also, you should be able to get a replacement charger for your iPad Mini from Apple.

Raizir
    @raizir

@jimmy-necessary

I did, none of the data was recovered, even when connected to facebook.

(about the new charger) yea, but those are a little pricy.

(forgot to mention that the charging port was slightly pulled out and bent…)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lemongrab So your overpowered save doesn’t have many gems (or at the very least not that many which makes sense as you have wasted a lot to get level 118 accessories) if you keep opening those crates .

Still, that is a very good save and I bet anyone would love that in their game.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@lemongrab

sorry, I meant thundercracker.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Quick question. Why don’t you guys talk about wheeljack? I saw a walkthough on him and he’s pretty powerful. Takes down WMT in seconds.

@daniel-cho Ricochet is also powerful enough to take out Walking Mortar Towers quickly.

Joel
    @joel687

@daniel-cho – Wheeljack is awesome. He can take out any enemy fairly easily. He just hasn’t been featured enough to use sparks on him. I don’t like the arch he shoots along. It tends to get blocked by other obstacles.

When it comes to events, he isn’t as useful as one of the lightning shooting bots in events. Ratchet’s ability to target Boss Pig’s missles as soon as they fire is a huge bonus. Wheeljack could never do that.

Whenever they add another bot to The Wreckers group, Wheeljack will get my sparks and my attention

For the record, there are a few bots I love to use, but I haven’t been able to promote yet. Nemesis Prime is a fav.

If you want the best bot, Dead End has to be in the conversation

Joel
    @joel687

I officially have all the sparks and all the accessories. With a 140% bonus, I won’t try for overpower. I should put a little effort into getting coins, but my heart just isn’t into it…

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@daniel-cho Still E-Starscream over Thundercracker. Thundercracker can’t regenerate health and less powerful (has a hard time killing a WMT compare to E-Starscream). My Thundercracker is lv 25, fully accessorized (upgraded).

Killing WMTs is not a priority when choosing a character to invest on (except WMTs day in events). You should invest in characters that are versatile and useful in events and Spark Run. It should be good in clearing pile of blocks, pigs, missiles (learn to time hitting missiles if your character can’t hit it in long distance).

What Wheeljack can do aside from killimg WMTs? The Wheeljack I tested is lv 25, +31% Damage, +40% explosive force and still it can’t clear pile of blocks. Drift is better if only it had some more useful accessories. Can clear pile of blocks, kill pigs, and stun WMTs but has slow reload (vulnerable to missiles). Great Sword is still 10% Explosive Force even after being upgraded. Hook, 5% Fire Rate is only upgradeable thru Steel Crates. It needs accessories with better fire rate buff and faster reload.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@joel687 Dead End? Please tell me who he is.

@lemongrab
    . I meant Optimus over thundercracker.

Also so the max is not level 15 anymore? It’s 25? Because if that’s the case I’m going to stop investing so much time in this game.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@daniel-cho Still Thundercracker over Optimus (not considering their squad)
    The Optimus I used is lv 25, +36% fire rate, explosive rounds. It got better but it can’t clear pile of blocks specifically stone blocks. Thundercracker can clear pile of blocks and has continuous weapon firing. Even if you base your choice on their squad, still people will pick Ratchet or Heatwave over Optimus. Optimus is just the mascot of the game until they decide to nerf him for better.

Overpower was introduced last April. You can upgrade up to level 25 thru events using tokens/gems in events and opening Gold Crates. Most of the players here don’t bother to overpower because it’s expensive.

All of the currently available characters here with videos
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/category/angry-birds-transformers

Raizir
    @raizir

Yea, but they (rovio/exient) still nerf “overpowered” characters, which is contradictory to the point of “overpowering” characters.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Maybe we should start refering to “Overpowering” as “Un-nerfing”

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

The problem with Overpowering is there’s no visual representation of increased stats (they just became purple) unlike when we upgrade from level 2 to 15 where we can see that stats gradually increases as we level up.
    It has actual effect but can only be observed thru actually using the character. You have to test it under different circumstances (e.g. being hit by falling monoliths) to notice the changes.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@lemongrab

Well, most people wouldn’t upgrade thundercracker considering their optimus is probably a higher level at that point and their attacks are similar. Thundercracker has higher dps but it’s not worth it- especially for people who don’t play that often.

Tom Riddle
    @tomriddle

@lemongrab  woah bro you know your transformers

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thunder & Lightning – New Event!

Viewing 21 replies - 26 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.