Thunder & Lightning – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thunder & Lightning – New Event!

• So the new event is here top prize is a new Accessory.

Good luck everyone!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 46 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

I got almost all the new accessories through the steel crates, so I am going for sparks and then coins. I plan to relax and not try so hard.

IMG_0938.PNG

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Even if i didn’t won this head accessory or through steel crates i wouldn’t even think about spending tokens unlocking this abomination!

Geli
    @geli

For me, a chance to get Skywarp into the fold.

After that, spark and coins. Seems odd that I’m looking to get coins now…

I don’t see why Rovio/Exient made an accessory be the top prize when they’re offering a chance to unlock Skywarp for player who do not already have him. Characters should always be classified as top prizes.

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

Energon Starscream is in the bonus squad, but I’m not seeing it up available for promotion with tokens.

Asen_77
    @asen

This event is going not so good. Levels are with very poor pointing and only good things is that my used bot is with 140%. I don’t know how other players with smaller promotion on the bots are going to grab something from event like this. I need few accesories and sparks, so I will not gave a hard time to play a lot. Usless overpower to this bot doesn’t need time and gems to spend.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Fully accessorized – or at least explosive rounds and hat with damage – Energon Starscream seems to work quite well. He managed to kill Boss Pig. I haven’t encountered Unicron yet.

I only have Energon Starscream promoted to 55% but with 4x squad bonus that is better than any fully promoted non–bonus squad TF.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

This one will be a walk in the park. Two accessories and sparks and I’m done. I can work on regaining the gems I used up in the previous event.

woo224
    @woo224

Can someone please provide the token cost and effect of Thundercracker’s new mohawk accessory that we probably won’t see again for the rest of the year?

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

So does everyone need the same two accessories? Thunder cracker’s Mohawk, and starscream’s kremzeek?

My hypothesis is that not all accessories are available via steel crates.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

You can get this accessory from the gold crates also. So thankfully, I am only playing for sparks.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Just had my first run with Unicron with E. Starscream: not ok.

I mean my bot is fully accessorized but E. Starscream does not have the firepower to put a serious dent on Unicron. Even at Lvl 16 I barely managed to get his health bar down to the middle, so forget about killing Unicron. :(

Anonymous

@woo224 His Mohawk costs 700 tokens and boosts damage by 5%. Pretty bad TBH.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@luis-carlo-arocha Maybe your E-Starscream is not yet on it’s full potential. Use your energonicon (Glassor) to do the damage on Unicron, clear other targets so Glassor will fire on Unicron (easy 1 segment of health damage).

Several hours ago, I was able to unlock an accessory (classified as a rare crate item) for Energon Windblade from a steel crate. I think that it’s easier than it might seem to unlock her accessories from the crates, of course gem spending to unlock Energon Windblade maybe have been a factor for me regarding being able to unlock any of her accessories from the crates.

I’m not going to try getting the mohawk accessory for Thundercracker in this event (since there’s a pretty good chance that I can get it from the crates) because my goal for this event is to unlock Skywarp, and then, if I have enough tokens, all of the sparks. Besides, it’s probably not worth it to get the accessory anyways since I think that I already have him equipped with an accessory on his head that gives 10% damage.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Annnnnnnnnnnnd I’m just over here trying to get my bots to half/max with no accessories.

Rovio/Exient is so utterly lame and cheap that they can’t be bothered to give me token rewards for completing any of the daily tasks that they have assigned to me. In other words, my daily task panel does not have any token rewards. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

elektric
    @elektric

i have it today, no tokens with the daily

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@lemongrab

But it relies on the energicon mostly, not the e starscream itself.

Geli
    @geli

You’re not the only one, @daniel-cho

And @asen nailed it on the points being earned per run. Varies 237 to 802 pre- bonus, wth most in th 350-500 range.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lemongrab You once posted screenshots of Level 118 accessories. By now, I am sure you have advanced. So what is the highest level accessory you have currently?

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

I don’t see why anyone would use this over optimus. They are rather similar, having infinite ammo and slow time for bullets to reach enemy. I suppose e starscream destroys things faster but its not worth the work to upgrade this when you already have optimus. Optimus also has explosive rounds accessory.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

what an awful day this one…

Also what the hell is with those amazing steel crates 1st (10 – 150000 cost ) i win 600 sparks second 500 sparks at the third one 360 sparks! and at first crate i won 22 gems second 7 gems and at third one 24 gems!!! what the hell i am in love with those crates… Not to mention that in each crate i won also tokens 52 at the first 24 at the second and 73 at the third!

Asen_77
    @asen

@elpapam Are we get you back 😉😀. Welcomeeeeeee

Today as a missle day, points are little better. I already get all accessories that I need, so I am continue playing only for Sparks and Coins ( this useless one – hahhahahhahahha ).

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@daniel-cho No, it’s just an option for those who are having a hard time killing Unicron. 3 segment of health damage by E-Starscream and 2 segment from Glassor. It can still kill it without energonicon. My E-Starscream is Level 25 and fully accessorized (updraded accessories).

Optimus over Energon Starscream is a big no. Only newbies will agree on that. Can Optimus finish a Level 160 Spark Run alone? E-Starscream can.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thunder & Lightning – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.