Thumping/Thudding then Death

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thumping/Thudding then Death

• I don’t know what’s going on, but I’ll start a run-through and then suddenly a massive thump/thud occurs and I’ll instantly lose anywhere between half a heart to a full heart worth of health even when there aren’t any pigs around firing at me.

What the heck?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • Red7827
    @gulgor0

That’s already third thread about it.. In short, Shotgun Pigs are bugged and are able to do massive tons of damage to you and also can shoot you out even off-screen

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Is that what the thumping is?

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Yes. Any damage that can take off more than one heart in one hit makes ground thump and character jump.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Interesting. I was wondering what that was about.

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

I will have to pay attention to what’s around me when it happens again because there have been times I have sustained earth quakes right out of the gate and died. Did Rovio offer up that theory?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Well that’s what I was wondering as well. This sort of thing usually happens right out of the gate, which is why I couldn’t understand how pigs could already be hitting me.

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

@optimuspig it just happened and there was nothing around me during the first quake. Then the flying pigs came but my personal theory is that this is a new challenge to overcome by upgrading characters. Me thinks stronger armor will withstand but that’s just a theory.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

This won’t help. As in previous thrads, someone said they still do massive damage to his Level 10 TF.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

This happens to me too. For example, Level 8 Starscream and level 9 Soundwave. I die within 5 seconds no matter what. Only option is to “destroy” the level, costing (wasting) gems.

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

@avip2u how do you destroy a level w gems?

I am paying more and more attention to this thumping and am still not convinced it is the pigs causing damage for a couple reasons. First, when calling in a buddy, the thumping persists even when all the flying pigs and bots are being destroyed. Second, my sound went half-out so instead of resetting it, I played without the music and there is a sizzling/crackling noise associated with the thumping that I don’t hear otherwise. At any rate I posed the question to Rovio so we shall see what, if anything, they say.

Furthermore, not everyone reads (trolls) every post on every thread. We all know the rules but sometimes things are missed and duplicated by accident or maybe a related thread was called something that seemed unrelated. It’s not a crime and certainly not something to get snarky about.

Ok just got an alert that Piggy Island is under attack so I’m off my soap box for now. I’ll let you all know if I get a response on this from Rovio.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

@bostonma1971 On the main screen, you tap the icon to call in “SkyWarp” (he looks like StarScream). On my Android phone this icon is in the lower right.

The new update helps the player to bypass difficult missions by using Skywarp to destroy the mission.

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

Grr I’m still anxiously awaiting the iOS update. Thanks though! At least I know what to look for.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So blowing up a level with Skywarp is a bit like calling in the Mighty Eagle then?

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

Hey everyone… I heard back from Rovio (they’re so nice) and there is a known bug where the character’s health gets drained immediately upon game start. They are working on it and recommend trying to upgrade characters and selecting good teammates. They said they are working on it.

I have since noticed that if I stay away from an area that is behaving this way for awhile, and then go back to it.. Suddenly I play right through.

So there it is folks.. Mystery solved.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

Thanks, @bostonma197, for writing to Rovio and posing the question. Most of my TFs are at level 8, so upgrades (not paying any real money) can take up to 2+ days, and I am stuck. 5 TFs on the board who all experience instant death, and I’ve tested recharging them after major upgrades (i.e. 7-8, 8-9) to other TFs with no benefit. I’ve stopped spending coins to test, and now I await another full day for an upgrade to a TF, and can’t play. :(

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thumping/Thudding then Death

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.