Three weeks in a row

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Three weeks in a row

• Two weeks ago I came in 2nd, couldn’t connect for almost an hour and then connected and showed I came in 1st and got 300 gems. Last week I came in 3rd, couldn’t connect for almost an hour then showed I came in 1st and got 300 gems. Today I finished a distant 4th, was still connected and showed I came in 1st and got 300 gems.

Last I checked I was in 4th, top three places had one star (point) each.

No, I am not returning to this place, too painful to watch good and honest people suffering. Just wondering if anybody else is seeing weird things like this?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • kelshe
    @kelshe

Captain, there’s a player in my league just started with one star. How does that happen? Read my post on the arena for more.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Hank addressed this issue in the Pinned thread, Kelshe.

“If a player is cheating and we’ve caught it, they will show as a player with 1 star (I think). They would not be able to upload their runs either.”

Kt
    @ktcain

@captsternn

As I just posted in the topic, “About the Angry Birds Arena”, Bankler posted sometime in late April or early May that the programmers were developing a better screening filter for cheater/hackers in the Arena. He stated that at the end of each week’s Tourney before the gems are awarded, the games would be screened for cheaters, the cheaters filtered out and then the gems awarded. Since the May update/download my standing in the group of 15 players has improved after each Tourney ended, sometimes by up to 3 positions suggesting the top 3 players in that particular week’s grouping were cheaters and were screened out before the gems were awarded. The screening process takes awhile, and I think that is why we can’t connect for some time after the Tourney ends.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

You don’t get it, Kt. But that is alright. Rovio is doing something right, but not enough.

As if I need more gems, and yet getting a lot more.

Rovio, Bankler, Hank, it is costing you. I am still experimenting and I have a lot to show for it.

It has been weeks since I reported the issue. Fix it.

Rovio_Hank
    @hank

Hello @captsternn

This should be fixed for the next update.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Sweet. Thank you Mr. Hank.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Five weeks in a row. I was in 3rd place, not even really trying this week because there was no way I could keep up (well, there is a way, but I just don’t care to put in that kind of effort now).

After over an hour of the connection error, I get logged in, get 300 gems and reported in 1st place. 1st had almost 1,600 points, 2nd place had about 1,000 points, I had about 405 points.

Not that I am complaining, I like the gems. I have gained over 4,000 gems since the last update with winning the arena (even though shown to be losing) and the chests every 30 minutes. (Of course there is that other issue. But that is supposed to be fixed with next update.)

I wonder when the next update will be and how it will affect me. Not that it matters how it affects me if it makes the game more enjoyable for regular players. Would be very happy to get slammed to see some people return.

Fox Knoxx
    @fox-knoxx

I was in the first place in arena on saturday (12 hours before end ) with advantage of 100 stars, than i didn’t play next week turnament or logged AB2 and on next sunday i connected again and when i opened arena NOTHING. No medal,no place, no gems and the same league again.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Three weeks in a row

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.