Thoughts

• I will give this game an 8 out of 10. The colourful graphics and awesome pig-popping have done it again, add to that the huge selection of birds you can hatch and evolve. It reminds me somewhat of Crash Bandicoot and Pokémon. The only cons are the static noise upon loading the game and a crash that occurred after I exited “Set.”

Comparing to past games in the series, Angry Birds has gotten a bit more realistic in the social department. There are suggestive themes and mild language that would make TNT an E-10 or its equivalent. Then again, there’ll likely come a time when game ratings will go the way of the dodo, but that’s a different story.

Feel free to post your thoughts here.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

Thanks for your thoughts Mancala. Lovely to hear :)
    We’re trying out something new and some reassurance we’re on the right path is great!

bahnjee
    @bahnjee

Speaking of the risqué language, I could do without it. Call me a prude maybe, but cartoons shouldn’t say ass or pecker

Mancala Parakin
    @mancala-parakin

@bahnjee There is also a reference to STDs. By the way, you’re not a prude! In my opinion, no one is. I’d get rid of that good-for-nothing insult ASAP. You’re honest. It’s sad that honest people who dislike certain things (me too, that’s why I suggested a higher age rating) are faced with nasty names. It’s not like it’s against nature to dislike certain words.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.