Thoughts on (Coming Soon)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Thoughts on (Coming Soon)

• If you go to the home screen, there is a (Coming Soon). You probably already know what this topic’s for, so I’ll leave you with it ?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • TripH0P
    @triph0p

Im hoping it’s some kind of versus mode like the arena but with team play

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Yes the banner and castle makes me think we are either building and/or trying to take down our opponents castles? Red V Blue dynamic? Possibly turn based, where you can either “send” your birds, aka playing levels, or build your defenses. Something like a few of those tower games? Quite excited, hoping some good rewards and fun gameplay.

Right now it feels as I’ve only been playing a few months I will never max out my birds, especially with every 2 weeks they are coming out with another 50k feather level, pushing me further away. I’m hoping with a few greater rewards I can start to chase the max bird dream.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I also thought of some tower defense mini game, though I can’t imagine a way this would work. But I am looking forward to the revelation. But most importantly, Rovio should really fix the issues with the current status of the game before implementing more stuff.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Is it soon yet?

desperados
    @desperados

lol soon=2-3 months i don’t except it to be release at next card update.

Perhaps it will be a single player challenge about crashing castle walls and kill the pig king it it or versus other players killing birds in the castle.

Shiggy
    @shiggy

I have a vision: it will be playable daily like the TOF. Pigs will hide in well defensed castles, with hard crashable structures, mostly stone. And there are treasure chests with gems, pearls, feathers, spells, also legendary chests hidden along with them. If you hit the chests, you will get the prices. If you manage to destroy everything in the end, you will get a second ticket. Similar to the arena.

desperados
    @desperados

Good vision,we’ve 3 clues a castle wall 4 birds and a slingshot banner when you combine those it should be about throwing birds to the castle wall…they should’ve released it when it’s ready instead of putting coming soon icon.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Has anyone seen Rovio’s [very] short video about “Coming soon” yet? Hint: Facebook.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

I don’t think that’s the new mode, though. Looks more like a new mechanic for the world map levels.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

I’ve seen it, I don’t think it has to do with the new mini-game, but new worlds for the map. Yay lava worlds instead of water worlds.

And I like that they put the coming soon icon there, builds anticipation, gets people excited and engaged. It’s like basic marketing. Keeps us guessing, there’s fun in not knowing everything at once.

Ari Holopainen
    @ari-holopainen

Maybe they are going to release it on July 30th when it will be 2 years since AB2 was released ?!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Thoughts on (Coming Soon)

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.