They nerfed the energonicons

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum They nerfed the energonicons

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Replies
  • sheepybach
    @paul13

Anybody else having your butties we can call in for 15secs or so have stopped doing anything thing at all apart from turning it’s head to look at targets but never firing ????
    This is on normal runs and I’ve had 8 butties that do nothing including Grimlocks. Ah I wonder if it’s this new target function they got as I can’t recall ever having this

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@paul13 I’ve noticed this as well, some of the buddies fire, but they will no longer take out WMTs or missiles (the only reason you would call the in) and the Grimlocks don’t fire at all, they just turn their heads as you noted…

Geli
    @geli

Relying on Shieldor and the Healthbot right now. They seem to be at previous state of “trim”.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 what you saying is the same of what i am saying day 1 when this lame update was released. Buddies won’t fire and they only walk forward!

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam @pampeans

Sorry missed that post from day 1.

nykki
    @diamond72

Yes.,I noticed that too. Photo blaster does not pack the punch it used to. I thought it was the competition, but in the other games it’s not working the same. So that means ITS NOT GETTING THE JOB DONE..I mean really, why mess with those???

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Here’s a video of a Grimlock buddy and Glassor. The first time called, Grimlock destroys a wood block and a pig and then turns and looks back, as @paul13 described. The second time, he destroys a TNT crate and then looks back. This also shows that Glassor shoots everything but the WMT, until the there’s nothing left but the WMT.

@lewie4
    ??

Soundwave w Nerfed Buddy

sheepybach
    @paul13

@millforce2k

Great video and yep you got it well done.

ROVIO you now have video proof that your last update has messed the game up and the targeting code has gone to pot and so your claim it is an improvement is way off as you now know.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@millforce2k +1 for the good video! I hope rovio will awake from their slumber and do something!

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Ratchet as the buddy fires the whole time but never hits anything.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Excellent video. Shows the buddy problem and also the energon icon targeting problem. Glassor is the only icon that still seems helpful at all, even though it is only a fraction of the help it was before. Other icons don’t shoot enough to even bother with.

Raxor
    @mndc

After some consideration, I reinstalled the game and tried a few things, that made clear that all the problem we got so far was the fault of the AUTO feature implemented :

– The fire rate of the energonicons hasn’t been nerfed per se, which means that if Photoblast focuses a WMT charged with 1 energon cube, he will still fire at a very high rate ;

– In order to make the AUTO feature not too OP and too easy to use, they added a “cooldown”, which means that the targeting will not be instant after a previous target is destroyed but it affected the energonicons in a very bad way.

And needless to say that the targeting priority change is complete shite.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@mndc Photoblaster the speed that had of fiding target and hot them was unbelivable even if it still fire the speed has dropped so badly that i don’t want even to start to compare…

mommarice
    @mommarice

Photoblast should no longer be considered a level 3 econ as it isn’t very useful anymore.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Basically none of the E/Cons are useful any more. I tell a lie the EMP, Bomber plane and shield are the only 1’s that do what they should 100% of the time

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

thank god that the only ener/con that is working properly is shieldor

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Anyone want to bet they nerfed the energonicons so they can introduce a “new and improved” leveling system so you can waste gems getting them back to their previous power level have super awesome fun times

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@marty-schofield that also is the most possible strategy to make money by buying gems.

rlc
    @rlcoone

Then we need to “balance” things ourselves by refusing to buy gems and lowering our rating of the game on the Google playsore site

nancy
    @nancy

I have all the accessories for Shockwave and before the latest upgrade he was a fairly formidable TF. Now he is a total, useless wimp (even fully accessorized). He took three shots at an ordinary pig and still couldn’t bring him down. I noticed today there was a 10 gem special node with Shockwave…what a complete waste of time and gems as he is now virtually useless at destroying anything.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I don’t know it might be only my imagination but i fill with the 1.19.3.7 those en/cons is not working the 100% like before but they are working at 30% better than it was at previous 1.19.3.x updates.

I am talking for those that i have tested.

1. Mortarnik (Destroyed 2 WMTs) in the same game.
    2. Snipernaut (Destroyed over 4-5 fling pigs) i played only one game.
    3. Photoblast (Destroyed 1 WMT) i played only one game.

I might report back again when i will have test more weaponry en/cons.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@elpapam We have made some changes in the targeting system of buddys and energonicons thanks to the feedback we have got back from you guys. Now they should behave more closely to how they behaved before the update

sheepybach
    @paul13

@lewie4

Well Photoblast is still no good, shoots at nothing and totally ignore missiles, WMT or Flying Pigs. It may decide to shoot normal pigs if it’s in the mode. I’ll check some more and post again.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@lewie4 I am “hardcore” player of this game Ad believe me i love this game! But the en/cons aren’t working. I mean those i mentioned before

1. Mortarnik (Destroyed 2 WMTs) in the same game.
    2. Snipernaut (Destroyed over 4-5 fling pigs) i played only one game.
    3. Photoblast (Destroyed 1 WMT) i played only one game.

After that post i am trying them in many nodes and i found that in valley with balloon pigs some of then are totally useless and when there is nothing on the lan / area i mean blocks they might target a pig/flying pig/balloon pig or WMT. So i am guessing the settings is far from been perfect from when it was at 1.18x version. I still believe the Auto-Fire button that it must be placed somewhere else that hides the “beauty” of the transformer SHOULD be placed somewhere else. Not to mention it’s better this option to be OFF!

Anyway i still trying strategies to find out which way is more favorable to have a buddy transformer to help out with an en/con but there isn’t i tried 4-5 different ways without results, still the Grimlocks are just turn their heads and looks the flying pigs without targeting of what is in front of them so they aren’t helpful at all.

I tried to have on an weaponry en/con and have a buddy TF fighting with me but the en/con has never ever fired in any target. Or better say it never activated though it was activated. Balloon Pigs were coming down i wad targeting them and the en/con had never ever fired anything.

Also Prowl’s & Bleustreak’s energy balls after hitting the target is deflecting back on the transformer! It’s also an issue!

I have taken notes from so many bugs. Also not to mention with some accessories the game freezes when you try to open any ANY en/con with a specific transformer and with a specific accessory.

But this thread is only for the en/cons, i have been out of my way. :(

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum They nerfed the energonicons

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.