They nerfed the energonicons

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum They nerfed the energonicons

• I have tried photoblast, rapidfire, lavatron and glassor, they are all much slower and it seems they don’t target walking towers. If this is not another Rovio mistake, I am done with this game.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 75 total)
  • Replies
  • Raizir
    @raizir

So? They get the job done, don’t they?

Swing
    @swing

Sure, if you don’t mind driving a car with flat tyres I guess they do.

Raizir
    @raizir

I think they did that to reduce the broken/OPness of the ENERGONICONS so competitions are more fair.

(hey, at least they remove the ABMOVIE Loading screen (thank god).

ph
    @ph

Also photoblast does not target missiles any more.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@ph and not only that!

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Well that sucks. I hope that was an accident but it sounds intentional.

No reason whatsoever to do this unless they dramatically increasd the power of the characters to compensate.

90% of the characters suck too much to clear a level. The powerful icons helped to make that fact tolerable. Plus the good ones cost a lot of parts and gems to obtain.

Raxor
    @mndc

They f******* NERFED EVERY ENERGONICON TO THE POINT OF USELESSNESS !
    They fire once in a while for nothing, even with 3 energon cubes collected.

BRAVO TO ROVIO !

They need to fix this ASAP or else it’ll be a complete disaster to play the next events…

I’m absolutely livid…

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I’ve been testing Glassor and only Glassor.

I don’t sense any big nerf in power. What I see, rather, is a change in targeting priorities. I think Glassor now never, ever targets missiles. I think that technically it does target WMTs, but not if any less important targets are around. :) The difference between that and never targeting WMTs at all is too minor to care about.

sheepybach
    @paul13

What a complete and utter croc of sh1te, Well done ROVIO your messing about and tinkering the energonicons have made some a waste of time. Photoblaster can no longer target or bring down missiles is a joke and you should remove the inform where you tell us what it is good for.
    On times some of the actions you take to mess the game up for the players make me wonder what the heck you are playing at.

I’ve just done 3 nodes with Glassor and it did not once go anywhere near a WMT let alone destroy 1. Even auto-Target used up Glassor when nothing was around. When there were WMT around it ignored them.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i played 42 nodes till now and i have checked almost all the energonicons and all the en/cons that is related to weaponry no one can hit target only cube wooden / glasses / and stone cubes. No pigs no missieles or WMTs

The not affected one are all the others that they don’t relate with weaponry.

I am thinking seriously drop the game after 3,5 years of playing!

No new things are here and each time the game has an update the game play and functionalit is degraded!

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

You’ve beat me to it again lol. I concur with you as my grandson and I have just done the same and like you we found any E/Con that fires, shoots anything will nolonger target or shoot down any missiles, flying/balloon pigs or WMT. As I already said in my other post if there are only flying/balloon pigs and/or Missiles on the screen and you select your E/Con then it fires anywhere getting nothing and ignoring to help you out.
    The waste update ever IMHO and so it would be best to go in with no E/Con.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Sigh. Hopefully this is just a bug. Otherwise, my only conclusion is that the people deciding what changes to make don’t actually play the game.

Can’t wait to play my next heatwave level where I get shot constantly by missiles without any possible photoblast assistance.

As much time, money, and gems that I’ve pumped into this game on upgrades, accessories, icons, etc., I would like for my characters to be destructive forces of nature by now. But instead they seem to get weaker the more time I invest.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 that update degrade the game even more!

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Even better, maybe in the next update the energon icon will just shoot my character instead.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@soundwave that might also be possible by degrading even more the transformer themselves and needs to buy new accessories to make theme more stronger.. it’s also a strategy from their part…

Soundwave
    @soundwave

I would agree, but the accessories don’t seem to help much. If they made the accessories useful, I would be ok with that. But as it stands today, I only see value in a few of them. And some seem to even have a negative impact.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@soundwave in my eyes those accessories are just only for buying gems nothing more the only accessories that i found useful are the explosive rounds and those aren’t working well with some transformers.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Who knows what will happen on any future update and maybe the bots will shoot themselves as that is about the only thing we have not had lol
    We’ve had ::—–
    Flying pigs who’s firepower was so high that 1 shot and it was bye bye, same for all bots and 9/10 you only just made it out of the shuttle.
    Addons that did the reverse of what they should do, roll out of the shuttle and you lost 3 hearts
    Reduced the firepower for all ABT bots which meant a normal pig had to be hit 10+ times, WMT no chance.
    Now this ggeeeeezzzzz mun stop messing around. OMG just thinking and hoping the Big Guy and the Big Gig Guy are not in the next event as if they are then there will be carnage as there is no way any E/Con will be of help to us. Oh boy
    At present it is not worth even to play any nodes and a waste of time using sound wave and his 2 variants or Terence and his 2 variants as you can’t shot down missiles and they get you every time.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i submit so many tickets to rovio about this but i doubt that the will listen us…

ph
    @ph

@lewie4 Any comments about the change? Is it a bug?

Raizir
    @raizir

i’d say the next update would have an arena where you could fight other players transformers for absolutely NO reward whatsoever (except bragging rights), and, the best part is… you have entries limited by tickets!

:D

(Rovio plz don’t add this, plz)

sheepybach
    @paul13

No chance they will get back to us on anything said in this thread. If the numbers playing the next event is low then maybe.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i won’t participate in the Valkyrie event not to mention most of the accessories i have them so for me this one is pointless. For others might be crucial.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

Yes I’m the same I got the add-on’s for the Val’s that I want so unless they have new 1’s then I’ll play the event.
    I don’t know if you have noticed but lately the add-on’s they’ve put out (not ratchet) you are only able to use 1 at a time which is crazy. In the Forum is event there were 3 add-on’s to get but you could only use 2 of at the same time so really it’s a waste of time IMHO to play to get all.
    When Lockdown event happened I got them all which was 5 and they are all on him and being used which is great.
    Now though they keep tinkering and messing about so its all changed.

Raizir
    @raizir

Do you have the accessories for SHOCKWAVE?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum They nerfed the energonicons

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.