They need new game modes.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum They need new game modes.

• I don’t know about you guys, but trying to get the event characters is the only main reason I’m still playing. Rovno has had plenty of time to decide what any new features should be, but keep making new characters that cost to much.

I love Transformers G1, animated, prime, and robots in disguise, so I am a bit disappointed that no new modes were added. I am a total nerd when it comes to this game, and I brainstorm new ideas daily(anyone else do that?). My best idea so far is to add a battle mode, player vs player, used the TFs you have. You can choose one on one, two on two, or five on five. The TFs would either be in an arena or a normal map, except without obstacles or pigs, and just try to destroy the other.

Other idea is to add a campaign mode, even there sort of already is. But in this version you have cutscenes, one on ones, bosses, and can unlock the event TFs, you still haven’t unlocked. Imagine taking an episode from G1 and fusing it with Angry birds. And then in the end, unlocking a character who was in that episode.

If you guys have any ideas, pls leave in comments. Also tell me what you thought of my very flawed ideas.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

There’s no point in brainstorming. Till the end of time, they are just gonna keep continuing events and the rest of the map will stay clouded until they announce the end of this game.

Dr. Pringles
    @dr-pringles

So part of the map still remains clouded.(I’m only level 151)That stinks.

When do you think they will end the game?

Plus I brainstorm about everything, it’s just what I do.

Anonymous

@dr-pringles “When do you think they will end the game?”

They’ll probably give up around the time the 25th page of characters come out. That’s enough time for them to realize this game isn’t going anywhere. :P

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This game will never end. The cheapest way for them to generate revenue is just to keep adding new TFs to the game. All it takes is a repaint of an existing design, maybe tweak the weapon a bit, and throw in a few new accessories.

Dr. Pringles
    @dr-pringles

Is Rovio just that clueless, or are they just trying to tick people off?

I am starting to dislike the uncreativeness when they are making new TFs. Blaster was probably their most creative TF yet, but it’s only Bubbles on Soundwaves body. Speaking of Blaster, has anyone noticed that he dislikes Autobots, but likes Decepticons?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@dr-pringles

Is Rovio just that clueless, or are they just trying to tick people off?

Both, the answer is both.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum They need new game modes.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.