There are no bots in the ABT leaderboard?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum There are no bots in the ABT leaderboard?

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
  • ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Hi all,
    I’ve done some math and shared it with another user, @bpmann.
    Who has encountered a similar problem with the new live event, Rach’ll fixit, using the new Sparks bonus scoring system. (Rachet will fix it).
    You read more about it here at Amazing scoring page 1.

I’ve also reproduced the calculations part here:

In the space of 1 hour it is possible to:
    1. play 4 times on each full recharge at 4 bars of energy, to get 4000 points.

*Caveat: If your transformer / decepticon is decked out with accessories and at a high level, and your skill is very good, sure, 1000 points per play on average. Your mileage may vary.

2. each play takes approx 2.5 mins to 3 mins, let’s say 4 mins to include the character recharge.
    3. another minute and a half do a full recharge to 4 bars of energy at the cost of gems. including watching the video during the recharge.

(4 plays w character recharges = 16 mins) + (1.5 minutes of full recharge) therefore 17.5 minutes to gain 4000 points.

Therefore in 1 hour we can have 12000 points. See *Caveat.

Moving on,
    For each time you meet Unicron, it is possible to get 1,500 to 2,000+ points.
    For each time you meet Flying Big Boss Pig, it is possible to get 800+ points.

How often can you meet Unicron and Flying big boss pig within 4 plays? Let’s say one time for each.

Therefore in 1 hour we can have 17,400 points, that’s 12000 points + ((1000 for Unicron + 800 for Flying Big Boss Pig) x 3 full recharges).

If you had total score bonus of 110% [2x characters, both at 55%] = 19,140 in total score bonus points,
    that would bring the possible points to 36,540. (17,400 points + 19,140 in total score bonus points). See *Caveat.

At this point, you can see how impossible it is for the situation I encountered a few live events ago. I had the displeasure of meeting a player on my Leaderboard who could get 28,503 points in less than 30 minutes. And we had score bonuses of 90% + 20% back then, none of this Sparks thing.

Please read more and see the picture proofs, as explained in There are no bots in the ABT Leaderboard?

You know what the bigger problem is?

Even if you had proof by pictures and some fancy math to justify, will Rovio / Exient do something, anything about this?

I hope one day our quest will be justified and efforts pay off.
    Meanwhile, let’s continue to soldier on despite the odds.

Martin
    @martinp

I wonder sometimes, Friday i started playing 14 hours after the round started, and 1st place had like 4.000 points, thats really low, and after i started playing, everyone in the leaderboard started to raise their points like crazy.

But even though, i still seems to get 1st. in every single round, last night was a pain though, another user with same rank and same name (Martin) haw battling me like crazy =)

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Waiting for 14 hours after the live event started – that’s novel, inventive and goes to prove our point.

@martinp
    what can I say, it looks like another (highly suspected) incident of bots.
    I too have witnessed very frequently, such strange behaviour in my Leaderboard previously.

It’s like throwing a stone at a bee’s nest. :O

Would 19 other real players lie in wait after battling for 1st place the last 14 hours… and the moment someone like you comes along and BOOM it’s all hell breaks loose and the scores rack up. Really.

There are other Martins here though @martinpw and @martins and @martinihln and @martin2003. etc. etc. Martins on the forum, please raise your hand and be counted. Let us know if it’s you ;)
    Having another player mimic your name – eeeks – your doppelganger – that’s creepy :O

sheepybach
    @paul13

Like others on here who have been told that the event leader board are real people and not placed there by Rovio.
    Well I surely like to have them explain to us all about P1 on the photo below

lb2

Now as you can see P1 has 68000+ a hell of a lot from P2 and the rest. The funny thing is that P1 000 only appeared on my board there and then, no lower score or anything just turned up as P1 with that score. They want us to believe they don’t mess with the boards then please Rovio explain this example to us. I know they will not say anything bar the stock answer that the boards are real people. The event runs for 24hrs and it only appears with just under 2hrs to go hahahaha

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 that user “DDD” i have had him in the very first event and he had at that Specific Transformer a full Crown emblem Day 1 from the very first Event (even the sparks wasn’t available yet) And he/she/it surpass everyone on the borad! So how is possible the same user to have a lower promoted Transformer? When it was fully onw for the same Transformer a full crown emblem as promotion? AND it was day 1 at the very first event (Soundwave Seuperior)?

To many coincidence aren’t they?

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

It has to be non human with that score to appear out of nowhere and just 2hrs left in the event. Plus as you say how can he on the top of sparks as there has not been that number out yet, to be like that on day 1 of the 1st event that sparks were out. It’s a joke and they must think we are nuts lol

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i believe that now is even more clear that there are bots in the events and at the leaderborders

Raizir
    @raizir

Wha- how????

"There are no bots on the leaderboards" -Rovio

Raizir
    @raizir

How am i suppose to beat a bot with that rank?

(yea… Nothing has happened yet… but with the way my Soundwave is ranked… yea… something will probably happen soon)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum There are no bots in the ABT leaderboard?

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.