TheElites #7748 netherlands need player 240+

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum TheElites #7748 netherlands need player 240+

• TheElites clan need 2 player 240+. #7748. Netherlands. amethyst rank.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Old Boy Smash
    @oldboysmash

Expect a visit from the AB2 police for spamming lol

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

@humilde2003

It has been brought to our attention (actually a little birdy told us) that you are in violation of regulation ABF2.16A subsection D, “Thou shalt not spam the Holy Forum” by not posting to the official Clan Recruitment thread.

Continued willful violations will result in severe repercussions, up to and including irritated “harrumphs” from members of this forum who are completely anonymous, thousands of miles away from you and that you will never, ever meet. Said members are completely powerless to affect your behavior.

However, it would be really cool if you kept recruiting to the thread identified for it, since it’ll keep traffic on the rest of the forum focused on what’s important … flinging feathered fiends, pillaging pesky porcines and b*tching about Rovio.

Thank you. Sincerely

AB2 Police

BlessedBeTheNameofBigBird

Tipsy McFly
    @tipsymcfly

@Humilde2003

Whatever it is exactly, it sure looks like it’s temporary and can still be recovered. Murdoc did have the same according to the chat. Maybe return to the clan-chat and ask how it was recovered? Looks like you are not banned by the game on your ‘old’ nick, it still says you are a member.

So don’t give up yet. You should be able to recover one way or another.

PS what is Phacibuk? (Is it Facebook? Is that the cause?)

Cheers.

humilde2004
    @humilde2003

OK. it will not happen anymore. thank you.

humilde2004
    @humilde2003

Tipsy, yes, phacibuk is facebook. is that the chat does not allow that word to be written, so I tried to invent a similar one.
    I tried to recover in many ways, including sending photos and documents, but it did not work, so I left and started again. in the future, when I am stronger, opening a place in the clan, I ask to enter. ty and gg

Tipsy McFly
    @tipsymcfly

@humilde2003

Thnx for your reply.

Correct me if I’m wrong (trying to help). You have lost access to your AB2 game, because your clan-invitations on Facebook and in this forum were classified as spam. You are connected with Facebook with AB2 (FB saves your progress), and now your FB page is taken down this also results in lost access to your game… Something like that? It’s your FB that’s down? You still have access in this forum. And you still have an internet connection.

If not: skip the next part.

If so: Facebook tends to react on spam complaints in this way: they do not check the complaint. Most of the times they just simply shut you down anyway for 24hrs or maybe a week. And then you’ll have access again. A waiting game… If this is the case you can also try to send FB a support request. Maybe it will speed things up, but in general it takes some time. They are known to be difficult to get in touch with. No phone, and reactions on support don’t come fast and don’t always help. But you can try it nevertheless.

I am not connected with FB in my game, don’t know what it means to cut the connection later on in your game. Maybe progress will be lost… Is there’s a topic on your issue on this forum? Just have read something over unlocking all birds first to have some options in settings. Not sure.

Well. Hope this helps and you will get your game back.

PS the leader did not mind if you stayed to gather some rewards and strenght faster that way.

Cheers.

humilde2004
    @humilde2003

yes. you`re correct.

Okay, I’ll wait a few days, but the message that appears does not seem to be temporary. and I do not have access to the email (provider no longer exists), phone not registered (I made my account for a long, long time, nor was there a telephone number at the time).
    in any case, it’s a challenge from the start. I feel that taste of going through a very difficult phase … anyway, it’s fun.

Tipsy McFly
    @tipsymcfly

@humilde2003

Aha. Murphy’s law… Well even if there’s more than one problem, I still believe your game/account is not lost yet.

You can also try to send Rovio a support ticket maybe? Or maybe they can bug-fix this? It’s a bit strange that whatever FB thinks they can do, their action blocks your Rovio AB2 account asswell & you lost your game. They are still two different companies. This could be a known issue at Rovio and maybe they know what will help to recover your game.

It’s also an option to let someone else send FB a support request on your behalf. Or you’ll make an extra FB account to do so. When we helped out stores (clients) who’s FB page was blocked, or inaccessible, we always did send FB a support request with another FB account. They must at least be able to tell you how long they are blocking your FB account. Again, it’s not the fastest help desk in the world.

Hope this helps and welcome back on your new account.

Cheers.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum TheElites #7748 netherlands need player 240+

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.