The Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Gun Crazy, Demented Shotgun Pig's Glitch

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Gun Crazy, Demented Shotgun Pig's Glitch

• Hello everybody. I’ve noticed a glitch with the terrible, horrible, no-good, gun-crazy, demented, ignorant, half-mast eyed Shotgun Pigs. It’s really annoying because after I shoot them to the ground, and they are facing backwards (towards the horizon), and they keep shooting their deadly (okay, now that one was over exaggerated, but still, you get my message) shotgun blasts, but since they are facing backwards, I expect the blasts not to hurt me, right? Wrong. The blasts hurt my transformer just as much! And they (usually) don’t stop shooting until they themselves (or my transformer) is dead. And there is SO, FREAKIN MANY OF THEM!! Does anyone know how to stop them from shooting at me while facing the other way (other than by popping them)??

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Angrycrab
    @angrycrab

I really do hate Shotgun Pigs!

Anonymous

@angrycrab All I can tell you is to either get out of there ASAP or blow them up in a hurry. Don’t even try to call in your buddy for help because there’s a glitch that when a pig gets knocked on the ground and rolls around your buddy just stares at it and doesn’t shoot at anything until it’s either dead or offscreen.

dmsral
    @dmsral

I was just about to vent about that, even though I wasn’t quite sure what was killing me so quickly on some levels. I recently had one play where something got me very quickly and my life hearts disappeared as quickly as you’re reading this, and I ended up with a grand total of seven coins. Seven! Running seems to be the best option but I agree there’s a bit of a glitch if you get killed so quickly.

Hex
    @hxadecmel

Are these shotgun pigs invisible by any chance? I am finding a lot more of the “Thudden death/earthquake” levels. Whereby you lose a heart about every second at the beginning of the run. If I have a character like Energon Lockdown I can usually make it through the level because he’s fast enough to put some distance between the “earthquake” or whatever invisible force is taking my hearts at a steady pace, and by the time it stops I have a half a heart or so left and can shoot enough buildings to regenerate enough hearts to squeak bye. Thoughts?

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

@hxadecmel,

I too have experienced the sinister thudding and mysterious rapid loss of hearts when there is no apparent attacker who could be creating such extensive damage.

I can’t be sure if they are shotgun pigs or something more sinister since, as you say, they are invisible. :-)

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I ran into the dieing without any pigs on screen thing today (Energon Soundwave). As I died a shotgun pig came into view on the right. So it looks like the %^$*@# things can hit you long before they are even on the screen.

Anonymous

I just encountered something way worse. You know the Flying Laser Pigs? Well I played a level with level 8 Thundercracker at full health and everything was going fine. After losing 1 heart from other pigs a swarm of the Laser Pigs showed up. I couldn’t blast them in time so guess what? ONE pig slammed into me and killed Thundercracker. That single pig did FOUR HEARTS of damage! Rovio has to fix this!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Gun Crazy, Demented Shotgun Pig's Glitch

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.