The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

206 4 stars
    same as Karen first shot , used the s alajabam first didn’t destroy everything . shockwave up and over tall stone tower , come down through the upper wheel self activates.

karen68
    @karen68

I’ve given up on Wed level. Tried @kathy’s strat as well as a few of my own & haven’t managed more than 260k.
    Not going to waste anymore powerups on this one. ?

Kathy
    @kathy

Aww Karen68 , are your Pu birds a at Max?

Kathy
    @kathy

@trishohara you also only 3 stars for yesterday? Did you try my strat? I feel bad I thought​it was a good strat ?

karen68
    @karen68

@kathy they are at the max – I just can’t seen to get enough destruction of the cars, which is where a lot of points must be.
    Your strat is a good one, I just found the telebird destruction of the cars really random, & it usually left one of them fairly intact no matter where I put the target.

trishohara
    @trishohara

Same as @karen68, @kathy. I’m sure your strat is great. But it might also be a lot of randomness in the Akracabum falling.
    Well it’s a stone egg for me this week, it’s ok.

Kathy
    @kathy

@karen68 I didn’t have a lot of damage to the front car, more to the back, positioning of the triangle was tricky, in between both cars but maybe more the the back, like line up the bottom corner slightly right if the platform v above, also I activate the triangle when Telebird is about halfway to the first structure, really really slow approach lol, but gives you time to play with positioning a bit..

trishohara
    @trishohara

The level looks so familar?

trishohara
    @trishohara

Platinum is 327190

knichy
    @knichy

Daunting. Did you get Platinum?
    Looks similar yo year of the dragon, but I’ve never seen it.

trishohara
    @trishohara

No @knichy, no platinum yet. Only gold.
    The trees are worth a lot of points.

knichy
    @knichy

It’s up to 324 now. I got 313 thusly
    Telebird to nearest right structure, middle, activate up into the fourth chain from the left. For whatever reason it bounced back to the right and dropped almost everything. I tossed blue to the left to release chuck and destroy some trees. Then shockwave to the right structure, activate before contact.
    There’s gotta be a better way!

Kathy
    @kathy

my trophy meter says 324 for platinum,i just got 334 still gold ??

Kathy
    @kathy

nope Had to play one more round , got 319 for Platinum so 334 got me the platinumi think ? right @knichy?
    kinda like @trishohara but i used alakabam first then telebird to the left straight ahead target 4th chain from the right about halfway up then blues to release chuck, then shockwave to the right activate in the middle, had to use boomer to finish off right hand pigsand blow the tnt

knichy
    @knichy

@Kathy the “gotta play one more to get your trophy” glitch. Its move around a lot today, earlier it was at 317 which is why I said “Up to 324 now”.

Did she post a strat?

trishohara
    @trishohara

Yes, did I?

btw, I got platinum with Shockwave straight up into the ropes. Telebird into the right and teleport to the trees up in the left.
    All birds as bonus.

Kathy
    @kathy

sorry my bad n that was @knichy post I was reading with the strat. i did the same but opposite directions and alakabam first?

junco76
    @junco76

Alakabam is so random. It never throws the 3 boxes in the same place twice. Took quite a few tries to get 328k for a platinum trophy. The strategy @kathy posted worked for me, so thank you! This level looks familiar, like one in Tropigal Paradise, but I couldn’t find it anywhere else.

Kathy
    @kathy

Happy my strat helped @junco76 ? I agree those boxes are very inconsistent, sometimes dropping where you can’t even use them!! Ya I thought it looked like Tropigal Paradise as well,, maybe it’s a Pig Days? Or just something completely new.

@Karen68
    usually knows ?

Kathy
    @kathy

The challenges thing is messed up,, it says I have 4\5 Platinum trophy’s, well now I have 5 and it hasn’t changed ? @trishohara did yours keep up with your trophy’s correctly?
    It also says I have 8/10 trophy’s , when I actually have 10 , and on the get at least a Wooden egg it only says 9\10 and I have 10/10 above Wooden!
    Anyone else have this problem?

karen68
    @karen68

@kathy @junco76 this is a brand new level. It is a bit similar to one of the GEs in TP.

@kathy
    is today your 5th platinum trophy? I don’t think it updates the numbers until Monday after the level closes.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @karen68 and yes today was my 5th. so we’ll see on Monday, you can’t get more than 1 each tournament correct ?

karen68
    @karen68

@kathy I think it only counts your best trophy.

Kathy
    @kathy

That’s what I figured @Karen68, thanks

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Allaka-BAM, 3 bombs in random places.

Sling Scope for aiming correctly.

Shockwave bird to the top left. it cleared most of the level except the “buildings” on the far left and on the far right.

Telebird to teleport the right building (with TNT on the bottom) to the left. One piggy left.

Blues to pop the last pig. Finished with 336,110.

Screenshot_2017-05-12-18-30-11.png

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.