The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • gumby
    @gumby

@kathy you are welcome.Where has @trishohara been hiding I thought she started this group?

Kathy
    @kathy

Idk @Gumby she was here yesterday I think, haven’t heard from her today, sent her apm , she’s got a lot o of real life going on as happens to us all

Kathy
    @kathy

Actually haven’t c seen her since she last posted in page b612 that she completed her birdwear album. Maybe she decided to take a couple days off of Flinging​..

Suikyo
    @suikyo

May 9 level is from HAM Dunk Level 1-4

Activated Sling Scope.

Shockwave bird to the bottom of the left side of those stone blocks. Only a few cheerleaders and the pig next to the basket ball hoop left.

Telebird to pick up the remaining cheerleaders going to TNT at the top.

This level ended with 126k+ 4 starred.

trishohara
    @trishohara

@gumby @kathy ????
    I wrote at least once yesterday. What do you want??

trishohara
    @trishohara

@gumby @kathy look I post. See it, read it, stop asking silly questions when I just post once a day. Didn’t know it is an obligation to post at least ten times a day just because I created that thread.

It’s another tough one today. I think you also need to destroy the cars. 264k is still 3 stars.
    My strat so far: Telebird to the second structure, teleport to the tnt.
    Shockwave to the first structure.

Good luck all!

knichy
    @knichy

I saw your post @trishohara. It’s not a real time thread, and nobody expects constantly posting from anyone, you know Gumby and Kathy love to chat. I agree though that we should do our best to keep this a technical daily challenge conversation and leave social chit chat to the BP
    264 is still 3*!
    I Hought I was close at 220 I will give your tosses a try and see where it takes me

knichy
    @knichy

With limits to numbers of powerups and lives I had trouble with @trishohara strat, here’s an alternative that is simple and got three at 245
    Telebird straight ahead to middle of near structure, activate to directly hit the green glowing thing holding up the stone slabs, it will take it out and continue to to ice blocks holding the right structure up.
    Only the pig on the ledge right on front and the cowboy mustache pig below remain.
    Shockwave to the ledge to take them both out, 205 raw with 4 bonus

knichy
    @knichy

The cars were a spot on observation! I unfortunately wasted telebird trying to get front structure and throwing into cars with little effect. But shock wave backward with the lowest power riding up the sling pooted I ot the middle of the first cars hood, and wiping the. Got almost 50k. Only 250 on the level, might need to do this one where you use all the birds and purposely leave one pig, the at the end but three reds and take out the last straggler with red.

trishohara
    @trishohara

good idea @knichy with shockwave backwards into the cars.
    I never got my 264k back or beat it. Now wasted too many pu and lives…

If anyone is able to get 4 stars, let us know.

Kathy
    @kathy

@trishohara I Know you posted yesterday and I Told @gumby you did!
    we didn’t Want anything.. Gumby just asked where you’ve been.Thanks for the Strat i got 261 for 3 stars

Kathy
    @kathy

271 4 stars .. throw exploding boxes n telebird straight ahead , target in between the cars quickly load up shockwaves filing where you have most debris. i flung far right..
    Wednesday May 10th

Edit: figure I’ll add @Gumby so he sees this ;)

knichy
    @knichy

Arh @kathy I keep forgetting about the ala ka bam exploding boxes.
    I would bet non-purist pu users have an easier time with all these levels.

Kathy
    @kathy

I bet your right @knichy , those are the Flingers that have ridiculously high scores in the tournaments !! For Telebird Target right between the cars. Sorry was at work , typed above really quickly on my break.

trishohara
    @trishohara

Great strat @kathy. What levels are your telebird amd shockwave?

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @trishohara Both my birds are at 20max

knichy
    @knichy

I.guess I gotta Max em up cause mine obviously don’t do that much fling damage

Kathy
    @kathy

Aww that stinks @knichy I didn’t even think of that being a factor, maybe that’s the trouble @Gumby is having. I don’t even know how mine got Maxed ? But I think you can use coins to Max them?

@suikyo
    b referenced that I think in the beginning b of this forum

karen68
    @karen68

@kathy you can use coins to max them out quickly, or just use them – over time they level up.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @Karen68 ? I didn’t realize I must have used mine that much that they reached max level, and didn’t realize that makes them that much more effective!

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@karen68 as low level shockwave birds cannot cause that much damage, maximizing to level 20 with coins is a better bet.

trishohara
    @trishohara

180k are still 3

Kathy
    @kathy

Thursday May
    Fairy Hogmother 1-5 No good strat yet.

karen68
    @karen68

Got 4 stars with 214k. (183k is still 3)

Telebird straight ahead to wood of front structure. Tap in the bottom right corner.
    Shockwave to remaining debris in the middle.
    Have to load the shockwave fast, the 1st shot often gets all the pigs & it likes to time out quickly.

trishohara
    @trishohara

thanks @karen68, that worked!

Now to yesterday’s level again, still not 4 stars. Even with max 20 Telebird and Shockwave

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.