The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

Lol @knichy good thing you understand ‘Kathy speak” as my friend @kimmiecv used to call it!! Thanks for deciphering for others and congrats!!

Kathy
    @kathy

@Gumby we normally post strats everyday , for 3 and 4 staring each level, so it’ll help anyone to get the best. If you get above a certain score it will let you play more than 3 I think, like if your heart is full it will renew, but if it breaks ? you lose a life, lose 3 lives, either watch a video for 1 more or buy 3 with coins.

gumby
    @gumby

@kathy thanks, using power ups is new to me, so its very confusing.

Kathy
    @kathy

I was confused also at first Jim, and that Tells Telebird is tricky, you aim it at one spot where it will hit, but before it hits you tap somewhere else where you want it to teleport after it hits, taking out 2 areas with one bird.
    We’ll all help ya as you go along. Nice job on the 4 stars today ?

junco76
    @junco76

Congrats to @trishohara! Maybe someday I’ll get there, if my game ever stops locking up and erasing my progress. Thanks for the 4 star strat. Worked for me.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

@kathy @bernersenn @sweetp I made it sticky and have added it to the menu. With the menu it will link to page one of this thread, so the user will have to skip ahead.

Kathy
    @kathy

Nice job on the 4 stars @junco76 Woot!!
    Sorry to hear about your freezing issues, I have complained about it to the Rovio representative in to the Nest, but so far not resolved.. As usual

Kathy
    @kathy

But I haven’t lost progress yet so far, besides a while ago I lost All progress in Seasons, now I sign in with FB, but still have freezing , and lost connection issues

knichy
    @knichy

Woo hoo, a real forum! Might make mention in the BP if you haven’t already @kathy

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@trishohara Congratulations. But why don’t you need to finish all the quests to get all crowned eggs?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

May 8 level is from Invasion of the Egg Snatchers Level 2-26

Red to the flying object which fell down and popped all the pigs on the ground (lucky!).
    Telebird to pick up debris to the “closed” level. But it did not pick up much debris and was not able to trigger the TNT.
    Shockwave bird to the claw next to the TNT on the upper level. cleared everything and this level ended with 213,820. 4 starred.

trishohara
    @trishohara

118k is still three stars in today’s level. Telebird plus shockwave and all birds as bonus.
    Hmm that will get tough.

Btw I don’t know why there are more egg points available than are needed for progress. Maybe there will be more in a next update?

knichy
    @knichy

Just. Little cushion? So maybe you don’t need that last 5 pointer.
    I was to be post the same, 115 still 3*
    .aybe I’ll lob telebird and try to take out both structure while queueing up shock

knichy
    @knichy

126 is 4*!!!!
    Telebird to nearest stilts, activate as close as possible targeting the TNT. I may have popped ala bam.
    Queue up shockwave and give him a potion, toss to the stone at the base of the ladder and let her rip! 86 gas + 4 bonus birds

knichy
    @knichy

@trishohara the thread / forum is a great idea by the way

gumby
    @gumby

@knichy cool but what is giving shockwave a potion? I got 126k just using tele bird and shockwave.

knichy
    @knichy

I might have gotten 126 without the potion, I don’t know if it affects SW but hey, that’s what I did @Gumby By Gum and it worked great. Did you use the same strat?

The Potion is the “Bottom Feeder” Power Up at the far left, looks like Terrence with a pink aura and a little pink potion to his right. He makes the birds larger and more powerful.

I know power ups are foreign to you, you should go to the Power Up Test Site, where you can test them, all out on some sample levels for free. You have to go to the shop (main menu, shopping cart) where you can buy power ups, but don’t buy any! at the Upper Right is an icon for the Test Site. There are five unique levels, and somewhere, maybe the whole crowned egg progress rewards, there is a bonus for completing them. I actually got a daily quest in the PU Test Site once.

The ones on the bottom are left to right, Potion, Super Sling Scope (the aiming thing), Some radar thing that turns the bird into a little red that flies in a straight trajectory after so many seconds, I should play with that one, and the Ala Ka Bam that drops tree TNT boxes randomly into a level.

And taking my own advice, I went to the test site to compare Shock’s performance with and without the potion, no difference except the bird’s size. But I don’t know hos the “level up” power may also play into it.

gumby
    @gumby

@knichy I used tele bird and went straight thru to the tnt at the bottom. Then I used shockwave at the base of the remaining structure.

Kathy
    @kathy

Nice going @knichy @gumby ,I tried a few times today, now it t of Telebird and potion only 2 shockwave left , and only 123k 3 stars..I better stock up I guess ?

junco76
    @junco76

Ah, I finally figured out the clock trick. Thanks, @trishohara. Now if only there was a trick to pop 5000 or 10000 pigs….

Kathy
    @kathy

Good you figured out @junco76 I kept messing mine up, now instead of counting how many hours, @Karen68 told me change the date ahead one day, open quest level, change date back to correct, then play Quests.. Much easier then counting hours and minutes.. Have fun :)
    I still can’t get 4 stars on today’s challenge ?

Kathy
    @kathy

Ahhh Finally 4 stars with 125,910;!! Wasted a lot of Pu’s and coins !!
    Hope tomorrow is easier, I did like @knichy , but those stilts are tough,, even with Telebird !!b threw exploding boxes first , Telebird to the stilts, but last one on the right remained v with pig on top, so I gave Shockwave the potion, had to do a high lob over that pig on a still and roll down to the stone blocks then activated

gumby
    @gumby

@kathy I think 1 wooden stick on the right was still there on mine and I just threw the shockwave bird right thru it and exploded on the base. Woot 4 stars for you

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.